Attention College Republicans

We're gonna have a whole lotta fun!

We are sending troops back to Iraq for their third and forth tours, enlistments are down, the army is taking in criminals, grandmothers and halfwits, and the pampered Ann Coulter are doing what?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070310/ap_on_...Ekvdos_F0ys0NUE

At Fort Drum, N.Y., the 1st Brigade of the 10th Mountain Division is already training for a return to Iraq this summer. The brigade, which spent a year in Iraq and got home last summer, is not yet on any official list of units scheduled to deploy, but it's likely to go in late summer.

"It's prudent planning for us to be prepared to go back in a year," said Fort Drum spokesman Ben Abel.

Military officials also acknowledge that units scheduled to come home later this summer — such as the 3rd Brigade, 25th Infantry Division — could be forced to extend their tours by up to 120 days to maintain the Baghdad security buildup.

http://ken_ashford.typepad.com/photos/unca...d/sticker_1.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gonna have a whole lotta fun!

We are sending troops back to Iraq for their third and forth tours, enlistments are down, the army is taking in criminals, grandmothers and halfwits, and the pampered Ann Coulter are doing what?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070310/ap_on_...Ekvdos_F0ys0NUE

"the pampered Ann Coulter are doing what?"

You mean like hollywood millionares who preach to us how we should cut down on energy use while they take private jets, limos, and live in 20,000 square foot homes?

Or Greek billionaires or ultra-rich senators who say people should be taxed more while they put all of their money in offshore accounts so it isn't taxed?

yeah i get it

"the pampered Ann Coulter are doing what?"

You mean like hollywood millionares who preach to us how we should cut down on energy use while they take private jets, limos, and live in 20,000 square foot homes?

Or Greek billionaires or ultra-rich senators who say people should be taxed more while they put all of their money in offshore accounts so it isn't taxed?

yeah i get it

You are changing the subject. I get what you mean, but someone living large while preaching conservation is not on the same level as these College Republicans screaming we are in a war as important as world war two, yet not putting their asses on the line. Their very actions say that the war isn't important, yet they want to send over more troops, as long as they are not part of the troops. F-kn chickenhawks

You are changing the subject. I get what you mean, but someone living large while preaching conservation is not on the same level as these College Republicans screaming we are in a war as important as world war two, yet not putting their asses on the line. Their very actions say that the war isn't important, yet they want to send over more troops, as long as they are not part of the troops. F-kn chickenhawks

Right, and your post was so laser like in its focused target.

When you toss the net so wide to include College Republicans, Iraq war, grandmothers, and Ann Coulter , expect some diverse responses.

Chicken Hawks?

I just love the Michael Moore school of though that says "if you don't enlist you can't support the War on Terror"

So if I am not policeman or fireman in my city I can't support what they do?

How about putting this way, if the Islamic- terrorist threat is :

1. made up

2. over-stated

3. just a result of US imperialism and policy..

why don't you prove us wrong and open and try to organize a march for gay athesists in Tehran or Damascus, or pull a "Black like Me" and go try to live in the Sudan as a black christian or jew.

We will see what happens.

Right, and your post was so laser like in its focused target.

When you toss the net so wide to include College Republicans, Iraq war, grandmothers, and Ann Coulter , expect some diverse responses.

Chicken Hawks?

I just love the Michael Moore school of though that says "if you don't enlist you can't support the War on Terror"

So if I am not policeman or fireman in my city I can't support what they do?

How about putting this way, if the Islamic- terrorist threat is :

1. made up

2. over-stated

3. just a result of US imperialism and policy..

why don't you prove us wrong and open and try to organize a march for gay athesists in Tehran or Damascus, or pull a "Black like Me" and go try to live in the Sudan as a black christian or jew.

We will see what happens.

The army is short on finding good recruits and these guys are screaming their heads off that the war in Iraq and the war on terror are the same as World War Two. They should enlist if they believe that. They are not doing that.

That Tehran isn't going to allow a Log Cabin Republican parade, complete with Foley, Gannon and Haggerd leading the way, proves nothing about "War on Terrorism." Are you saying the US military has to bomb the world into freedom?

The army is short on finding good recruits and these guys are screaming their heads off that the war in Iraq and the war on terror are the same as World War Two. They should enlist if they believe that. They are not doing that.

Since when does the army take recruits over 40 years old?

The War on Terror and other world events are similar to the world in 1938., in number of ways.

If you can't see a connecting between what is happening inside Iran and their race to build a bomb, their proxy armies in Hamas and Hezbollah, the assassination of anti-Syrian politicians in Jordan, the slaughter and rapes carried out by Islamic Militias in Sudan and Somalia, bombing in Thiland and India, the bombing plots in Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, etc..

If you can't see a connection to all this and more, maybe you should change your log in name to Neville Chamberlain.

Since when does the army take recruits over 40 years old?

The War on Terror and other world events are similar to the world in 1938., in number of ways.

If you can't see a connecting between what is happening inside Iran and their race to build a bomb, their proxy armies in Hamas and Hezbollah, the assassination of anti-Syrian politicians in Jordan, the slaughter and rapes carried out by Islamic Militias in Sudan and Somalia, bombing in Thiland and India, the bombing plots in Canada, Denmark, Germany, France, etc..

If you can't see a connection to all this and more, maybe you should change your log in name to Neville Chamberlain.

College Republicans are not over 40. And this is nothing like 1938.

I just sent the following e-mail to the national College Republican's HQ:

I was scanning your website and one of the topics was about the Democrats as the "party of defeat." Now forgive me for asking, but with the military short of recruits and taking in old women, spcial education students, people who can't graduate from high school and criminals, why in the name of God are you guys still in college? Your country needs you in the army. It seem hypocritical to me that you preach war but won't go fight yourselves. Are you not helping in defeat by not doing anything?

Jim

I just sent the following e-mail to the national College Republican's HQ:

I was scanning your website and one of the topics was about the Democrats as the "party of defeat." Now forgive me for asking, but with the military short of recruits and taking in old women, spcial education students, people who can't graduate from high school and criminals, why in the name of God are you guys still in college? Your country needs you in the army. It seem hypocritical to me that you preach war but won't go fight yourselves. Are you not helping in defeat by not doing anything?

Jim

I guess you fall into the spcial education category. You're an idiot and a moron.

College Republicans are not over 40. And this is nothing like 1938.

You have a stronger case going after the college Republicans than you do going after Ann Coulter. And you're right to say that this isn't 1938. We don't have to worry about being overrun by a hostile foreign army. If today's America is in danger, it's due to internal weakness, and not the strength of external threats.

And you're right to say that this isn't 1938. We don't have to worry about being overrun by a hostile foreign army. If today's America is in danger, it's due to internal weakness, and not the strength of external threats.

9/11/2001 ????

9/11/2001 ????

September 11 is largely a result of internal weakness. If we'd set out to have an immigration policy that's more favorable to this country, we wouldn't be absorbing the Third World's population surplus. And the terrorists who committed September 11 would never have been allowed to immigrate to America. September 11 would never have happened.

The most logical response to September 11 would have been to secure the Southern border, and to reform American immigration policy (esp. with respect to the Middle East). Also, we should have expelled those who were here illegally.

However, the security risk apparently wasn't high enough to cause us to take any of these measures. But apparently, the danger level was high enough to justify sending American soldiers off to fight and die. And it's a tragedy whenever a standing government considers the death of its own soldiers a smaller price to pay than the enforcement of existing immigration law. Our government's priorities are no longer aligned with our national interests. And that's another sign of internal weakness.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess you fall into the spcial education category. You're an idiot and a moron.

I've been making the point that is in this thread for years now. College Republicans remind me of that kid that always backed the neighborhood bully Scut Farkus from a Chistmas Story. They can talk the sh-- and throw insults when they have something big and powerful to hide behind. Then when its time to go toe to toe, its time to run home, mommy's making mac and cheese tonight.