Do any of you envision the Bills

I know with all the noise made by Marv regarding the OL and Willis has somewhat made us forget that we lose Nate Clements and Fletcher....what CB's are still available and do you see the Bills pursuing any available CB's so we have at least some veteran experience at that position?? Same with LB??

Anyone hearing anything?

Not that I'm expecting it since we have shown no interest, but I'm hoping for Cato June.

My question here is how many people play the Tampa2 style of D? Some seem to think he is a product of that system. If so with few playing it, he may be left alone until Marv can pluck him for close to what he is getting now. I hope the came can be said about Harper. Bend but don't break kind of guys.

My question here is how many people play the Tampa2 style of D? Some seem to think he is a product of that system. If so with few playing it, he may be left alone until Marv can pluck him for close to what he is getting now. I hope the came can be said about Harper. Bend but don't break kind of guys.

If we could bring in both those guys I would pretty damn happy! I just don't see how it's feasible to get both, and unless they really don't get any interest and have to settle for less, it will be hard to sign either on.

I hope you're right though.

If we could bring in both those guys I would pretty damn happy! I just don't see how it's feasible to get both, and unless they really don't get any interest and have to settle for less, it will be hard to sign either on.

I hope you're right though.

This is why teams need incentive laden contracts. I am sure they'd rather play than sit. If we can get them and put bonus figures in their contracts, it may motivate them good. If we sign em early it will be 2-4 years, if late just a year. we'll see.

The Bills should be targeting RFA Jason David CB from the Colts, not Nick Harper IMO. The compensation for David is only a 4th round pick, he's 24, he will come reasonably cheap and he has three years of experience in the Cover 2 scheme. I don't like the idea of trading away draft picks, but we essentially acquired an early 4th round pick from the Ravens today.