With Willis we did not have a starting RB

Who knows for sure and who will ever know actually.

I doubt WM would have held out because it offered such greater financial benefit for him to play and his leverage was so poor coming off of an unproductive season that he likely would have damaged himself even further financially if he added the rep of a bad teammate and demonstrably poor employee to his resume.

Rosenidiot is a loud mouth but he is no fool when it comes to contracts (as seen by him developing a rep for his his clients not holding out.

I really doubt McGahee would have been foolish enough to cost himself a better shot at a big contract by being so stupid as to hold out. He is a nut about his relationships with women, fatherhood and team location, but he demonstrated with his recovery from injury he will do what Rosenfart tells him to do even if it involves a lot of hard work in order to make some bucks.

Who knows for sure and who will ever know actually.

I doubt WM would have held out because it offered such greater financial benefit for him to play and his leverage was so poor coming off of an unproductive season that he likely would have damaged himself even further financially if he added the rep of a bad teammate and demonstrably poor employee to his resume.

Rosenidiot is a loud mouth but he is no fool when it comes to contracts (as seen by him developing a rep for his his clients not holding out.

I really doubt McGahee would have been foolish enough to cost himself a better shot at a big contract by being so stupid as to hold out. He is a nut about his relationships with women, fatherhood and team location, but he demonstrated with his recovery from injury he will do what Rosenfart tells him to do even if it involves a lot of hard work in order to make some bucks.

He would have held out at least a portion of training camp, I guess we will never know how much of it. It's a distraction the Bills didn't need. All the Bills can do now is move on and focus on a quality replacement.

if he stayed we would not get anything for him next year, so it was smart to trade him this year .

What happened to the idea of re-signing your own players? Are we to assume we're running something akin to a college program here - play out your rookie contract, and then see ya? Will we be trading all of our young talent now the year before their contracts are up, in order to get something for them? Lee and JP - you're up next :thumbsup:

I get a kick out of all u people. WE have just gootne into free agentcy and everyone is having a fit u would think the season started tomorrow. Let Marv do his thing and wait and c what kind of team we have when the season starts.

I get a kick out of all u people. WE have just gootne into free agentcy and everyone is having a fit u would think the season started tomorrow. Let Marv do his thing and wait and c what kind of team we have when the season starts.

Do you speak jive?