4 picks in the first 3 rounds

Max997

didnt stop them last year when they had an extra 3rd as well and they were further away last year then this year

I wouldnt mind seeing them trade back into the bottom of the first and getting Arron Sears, OG from Tennessee...I mentioned this when creating this thread but the site was having some issues and that part didnt make it

Marv mentioned in his Willis interview the thought of moving up. Depends on who the dance partner is, but it certainly is an option with the extra day 1 pick. Last year we moved up with only three day 1 picks, and I could easily see moving up this year if the players we want are right. If Willis falls to later in the first round that could be tempting for us, as well as getting one of the top corners later in round 1.

Most interesting is moving up from #12 to go after a Peterson at this point (the only guy I think we would move up to get). There are a bunch of teams in front of us who are not in the market for a RB, so some of the top teams could pass on him and some of the next teams could either pass or be willing to trade down.

Marv mentioned in his Willis interview the thought of moving up. Depends on who the dance partner is, but it certainly is an option with the extra day 1 pick. Last year we moved up with only three day 1 picks, and I could easily see moving up this year if the players we want are right. If Willis falls to later in the first round that could be tempting for us, as well as getting one of the top corners later in round 1.

Most interesting is moving up from #12 to go after a Peterson at this point (the only guy I think we would move up to get). There are a bunch of teams in front of us who are not in the market for a RB, so some of the top teams could pass on him and some of the next teams could either pass or be willing to trade down.

If somehow we can land Petersen, we can make the playoffs. But, then the defense will suffer because we do not have enough quality picks left when we move up to get him (our 1, 2, and next year's 1?) in the top 5.