Why is Langston Walker still on the team ?

because he anchored the right side of our o-line and helped Brad Butler blossom at RG. Langston isnt the problem. We need to add a solid #2 WR in the draft (2008) so next year we dont lose in the divisional round like this past year (2007).

Also, we're not going to cut him and waste cap space when we just spent $100 million extending JP and Lee.

Walker is no Reyes. He's much better than Reyes. Before Oakland made the dumb move to switch him to tackle he was a stud at OG. He will be a stud here when he takes over guard in Buffalo.

I've read all of your posts but that one brought the most football info ever. I don't know if it's true or not but that was a good post. Just wanted to say that. :censored:

Walker is no Reyes. He's much better than Reyes. Before Oakland made the dumb move to switch him to tackle he was a stud at OG. He will be a stud here when he takes over guard in Buffalo.

Thought I could get a rise out of you, Marv. You stay up awfully late! Don't want to get another controversy going but when you continue talk about the three GREAT lineman we just picked up.... well c'mon

I've read all of your posts but that one brought the most football info ever. I don't know if it's true or not but that was a good post. Just wanted to say that. :censored:

It's nice that you complemented him ,but I think his post only proves that:

Even a blind squirrel finds ...

... a nut once in a while.

:blink:

Hey, bro, I just viewed your profile and saw you are 18. I was born the same year as the Bills (1960) and was just as gung-ho as you at this age. Didn't mean to offend, just having fun, and by the way I hope you are right !!!

Hey, bro, I just viewed your profile and saw you are 18. I was born the same year as the Bills (1960) and was just as gung-ho as you at this age. Didn't mean to offend, just having fun, and by the way I hope you are right !!!

Did you pass the hash pipe and play your Doors tapes?

He may be 18, but he has some smarts more than some of the older negative posters on this board who knock Marv.

Maybe he's just not tainted like some of us are.

Walker will be fine as long as JP can see over him.

because he anchored the right side of our o-line and helped Brad Butler blossom at RG. Langston isnt the problem. We need to add a solid #2 WR in the draft (2008) so next year we dont lose in the divisional round like this past year (2007).

I think we're OK at WR #2. Josh Reed barely dropped a ball all year and Price earned his keep for the game winning catch against the Texans.