ADRIAN PETERSON!!

NewEra

The guy is injury prone and I cant recall a big game where he shined, perhaps someone could tell me otherwise, but Id be much happier taking michael bush in the 2nd if we're going with an "injury prone" back.

The guy is injury prone and I cant recall a big game where he shined, perhaps someone could tell me otherwise, but Id be much happier taking michael bush in the 2nd if we're going with an "injury prone" back.

I only included the games where he had over 150 yards rushing and left off a good number of other 100+ yard games

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/gamel...7&year=2004

9/9 Washington W 37-20 32 165 5.2 29

9/16 @Oregon L 34-33 34 211 6.2 35 1

10/14 Iowa State W 34-9 26 183 7.0 53 2

9/10 Tulsa W 31-15 32 220 6.9 42 3

11/26 Oklahoma State W 42-14 24 237 9.9 84 2

9/18 Oregon W 31-7 24 183 7.6 40 2

10/9 Texas W 12-0 32 225 7.0 44 0

10/9 Texas W 12-0 32 225 7.0 44 0

10/30 @Oklahoma State W 38-35 33 249 7.5 80 1

11/20 @Baylor W 35-0 32 240 7.5 49 3

12/4 Colorado W 42-3 28 172 6.1 32 3

Sprained ankle and broken clavicle is not injury prone. Pulled hammy, sore back, concussion these are signs of being injury prone. And he broke the clavicle diving into the endzone. As for the ankle I think he was sidelined for 2 weeks. He is the best player in the draft next to johnson. I am not saying we should trade up for him but I wouldnt mind having him.

If the Browns don't take him, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, or Houston will.

So if the Bills want Peterson, they need to trade up.

Just say "no" to trading up. If he falls to us then fine, maybe they take him (the injury history scares me about this guy). If he goes before us then I hope it's Lynch, Willis or a trading down scenario.

Just say "no" to trading up. If he falls to us then fine, maybe they take him (the injury history scares me about this guy). If he goes before us then I hope it's Lynch, Willis or a trading down scenario.

I understand the injury history concerns you.

It does for me, too, if the Browns take him as anticipated. I want Brady Quinn to be the pick.

I understand the injury history concerns you.

It does for me, too, if the Browns take him as anticipated. I want Brady Quinn to be the pick.

people still hating on JP. /sigh

we would have to trade up to get peterson, but getting the best running back to come out of college since barry sanders is worth it to me. you can cry about injuries all you want. the kid is a beast!!

If the Browns don't take him, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, or Houston will.

So if the Bills want Peterson, they need to trade up.

Tampa wont draft Peterson, they just took Cadillac 2 years ago in the top 5 ( or at least 10 ). I cant see Houston taking him either after what they just gave Green.

Minnesota is likely the team to draft him if no one jumps ahead of them

Tampa wont draft Peterson, they just took Cadillac 2 years ago in the top 5 ( or at least 10 ). I cant see Houston taking him either after what they just gave Green.

Minnesota is likely the team to draft him if no one jumps ahead of them

and they just signed chester taylor last year to a hefty contract.

I dont think peterson will fall to us. someone else will move up and grab him. I'm just saying that we are in the position to make a trade and grab this stud. He's the best college RB since barry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmFM8MepDjE

people still hating on JP. /sigh

we would have to trade up to get peterson, but getting the best running back to come out of college since barry sanders is worth it to me. you can cry about injuries all you want. the kid is a beast!!

He's not even the best runnung back to come out of college in the past 3 years.