Do we need a CB

bernie

if 32 is well into your 30s...

i think picking him up would be like when we picked up troy vincent.

it could be a good idea simply because he has won a Super Bowl playing in our defense and we are going to have a YOUNG CB core learning this Pro defense.

and we have to bring in SOMEONE, or else we're drafting 2 CBs...

I think a better, perhaps cheaper option would be his teammate Jason David. He is an RFA and would only require a 4th rounder as compensation. Granted, he isn't that tall, but he does have some familiarity with the Tampa 2 and we could also couple that signing with a taller, athletic CB in the draft.

if 32 is well into your 30s...

i think picking him up would be like when we picked up troy vincent.

it could be a good idea simply because he has won a Super Bowl playing in our defense and we are going to have a YOUNG CB core learning this Pro defense.

and we have to bring in SOMEONE, or else we're drafting 2 CBs...

Agreed. Also, don't forget McGee's struggles last year. In my mind, even if AY looks like the real deal, we still need some help at CB.

It would also allow Youboty and Greer to mature. Two years of Harper would be perfect, IMO, considering our other needs.

I hope it happens. I don't know if the Bills are about done shopping or not, but their patience might pay off with Harper. The longer he remains on the market, the more his price goes down :lol: