Here, let me throw some garbage out there before I go to bed

Okoye could be a top ten pick...maybe going 6th. However it all depends on whether Branch goes first, and its a crap shoot. Okoye could last to the bills pick (I'm thinking either Branch, Okoye or Willis will) Choosing whichever one is there is a good move. If not, there is a possibility we might "stretch" and go for Kahlil...but I would see us trading down if we don't get the top three. Rich talent in the later first through top of the third round.

if Branch and Okoye go in the top 10, it is VERY likely that the 49ers pick Patrick Willis at 11. which would be quite a bite. im hoping that they go WR there instead and grab Jarret and leave the LBs to us...

If Branch, Okoye and Willis are gone in the top 11, then I say deal down and try to get Paul Pozlusny of Penn St. Either that or take a CB.

Okoye could be a top ten pick...maybe going 6th. However it all depends on whether Branch goes first, and its a crap shoot. Okoye could last to the bills pick (I'm thinking either Branch, Okoye or Willis will) Choosing whichever one is there is a good move. If not, there is a possibility we might "stretch" and go for Kahlil...but I would see us trading down if we don't get the top three. Rich talent in the later first through top of the third round.

We're not drafting Okoye. I believe Marv is happy with our DTs. He wants attacking linebackers as he described.

If Branch, Okoye and Willis are gone in the top 11, then I say deal down and try to get Paul Pozlusny of Penn St. Either that or take a CB.

so who are we dealing with?

and who will they want so bad to give up valuable picks to move up?

We're not drafting Okoye. I believe Marv is happy with our DTs. He wants attacking linebackers as he described.

I wouldn't bet my life on Marv being happy with our current DTs! We need some run stopping up our middle, while Akoye and his smaller size may not be the answer for run stuffing we could use the upgrade.

Does the cover 2 by design use smaller but faster DTs?

I'm amazed how much Okoye's stock has risen in the last 2-3 weeks. He's now top 10 on many draft predictions. The talk on SW in early February about him coming to the Bills was premature. No way we get him. And I'm not sure that Marv would want to use his 1st round pick on the DL.