Pats sign Donte Stallworth?

That's a relief to me actually. Stallworth isn't very good. Moss would have been frightening on the Patriots. Let's hope that deal just never happens.

Stallworth is good...if he can stay healthy this year. I honestly would rather see them sign Moss.

Tuesday, March 6

Free agent wide receiver Donte Stallworth received an offer from the New England Patriots. He is scheduled to meet Wednesday with Titans officials in Tennessee and with the Dolphins on Thursday.

Sounds like a lowball offer from the Pats and is looking for a better offer and not worrying about latching-on with a "winner." Although in this case I can't blame the Pats, seeing as how Stallworth recently entered the NFL's drug rehab program.

Stallworth is good...if he can stay healthy this year. I honestly would rather see them sign Moss.

wow. yeah. Stallworth has been a pretty major disapointment everywhere he's played considering where he was picked. Better than Moss?? Moss, pre-Raiders fiasco, was arguably one of the best receivers in the history of football.