BREAKING NEWS...Signing of the Year!!!

antonio brown...4.3 speed in a straight line. It was the jukes and cuts that were a problem.

It looked to me like the arm-tackles were the problem.... (if only he could have returned a few with no one touching him)

Speaking of which, what ever happened to fast freddie? Is he going to try out for The Hamilton Tiger-Cats this year?

Stubblefield was actually very good for Purdue(i think, maybve it was wisconson) but he was just too damn slow and not big enough to be an NFL possession reciever.

no you were right the first time. it was purdue. I go there. yeah stubblefield was a great receiver here. he's a bit on the small side though. if you think evans is small, this guys pretty small. it used to be electric watching the wisconsin v purdue games cause evans and stubblefield would be all over the field. i think stubblefield eventually could crack the nfl and prove himself. unlike john standeford whos practice squad on the colts.

I was being honest, I really liked him coming out of school as he was one of Charlie Ward's favorite targets and felt he be familiar with our offense as they supposedly ran it as FSU as recall. Not to mention he had NFL size and showed to be a good playmaker at times but sadly didn't pan out and has to be ranked among the many misses we had in drafting a WR. I suppose I could of mentioned Fred Coleman instead.

I did too. Kevin is a good guy.

How about good ol' Jeremy McDaniel? What a tease that guy ended up being.

Not true. He was on his way and then came TD and Greggo. Never had I seen such a nefarious plot to sabotage the bills in my life... :lol:

I say we need to go back to 1988 and bring back WR Flipper Johnson...who can ever forget his TD catch at the Meadowlands off a tipped pass from Kelly and he caught it and scored a TD on MNF in a 37-14 rout?? The fans in NJ were so excited, they lit part of the Upper Deck on fire!! :lol: