Niagara and Coach Mihalich

taterhill

We're goin dancin! Can't wait to get on campus tomorrow....to see the faces of all the kids who were at the game (8 hours away) tonight. The buses were scheduled to leave between 11:30 and 12 tonight, return to campus between 7:30 and 8:30 tomorrow morning....

AND IT'S MIDTERM WEEK! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Niagara!

As a former Niagara student FYI...

Did you all know that the same priests that run Niagara(Vincentians) run St. John's and DePaul?

Did anyone go to the game years ago at the Niagara Falls Convention Center when Niagara knocked of St. John's when St. John's was number one in the nation?

St. John's had Chris Mullen, Bill Wennington etc.

I was there, and for many years had a piece of the shattered backboard which we knocked down.

Congratulations Niagara!

As a former Niagara student FYI...

Did you all know that the same priests that run Niagara(Vincentians) run St. John's and DePaul?

Did anyone go to the game years ago at the Niagara Falls Convention Center when Niagara knocked of St. John's when St. John's was number one in the nation?

St. John's had Chris Mullen, Bill Wennington etc.

I was there, and for many years had a piece of the shattered backboard which we knocked down.

was not there, but remember the game, well at least hearing about the gme

For me a tleast it is hard to get excited for this team. Especially in contrast to the team of two years ago. The incident of this past Fall has really soured my view of this team.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the program, it's just those group of players involved in that incident (a bunch of punks).

On that note:

Congrads to Coach Mihalich and all his staff! Hopefully this will give a big boost to recruiting and bring the basketball program future success.

Put $200 on Niagara last night. They were getting a point. Watched the whole game, very entertaining. Iam a college basketball junkie but I have to admit I have not really followed the little three or the big four or whatever the hell they are calling themselves nowadays(I graduated from Canisius). I watched the Gmason/VCU game @ 7 & the Niagara game at 9. Both very entertaining games. I love watching the mid major tourneys knowing that the teams that loose are probably not going to make the dance.

I think Niagara will probably end up being a 15 seed. They will give some team a good game for about a half.