I like Marv's Moves So Much....

Let's...Go...Buff...alo!

Lovin' this commitment to the O-Line. That's where it all starts.

This will be my first full season that I've lived in the area and had money (wasn't a kid). Got to a few single games last year but just got my first pair of seasons! Can't wait.

Let's...Go...Buff...alo!

This will be my first full season that I've lived in the area and had money (wasn't a kid). Got to a few single games last year but just got my first pair of seasons! Can't wait.

Congratulations!!!

Did they give you an autographed picture of Jason Whittle to entice you? :rolleyes:

Congratulations. You're now a real fan, unlike those of us who can't make it to all the home games and watch every player on every play. We're marginal, but you're the real deal. Congratulations. I hope you're jovial.

Sounds more like margerine than marginal.

Congratulations. You're now a real fan, unlike those of us who can't make it to all the home games and watch every player on every play. We're marginal, but you're the real deal. Congratulations. I hope you're jovial.

guys excited about getting tix..lay off...unless this is one of your bad attempts at sarcasm..if so then ignore...

guys excited about getting tix..lay off...unless this is one of your bad attempts at sarcasm..if so then ignore...

I don't need to make a bad attempt at sarcasm to ignore you. Given how often you let me know you either don't care or don't understand anything I post, I suggest you do the same. Because otherwise I feel like I'm trying to teach a pig to sing, which ultimately frustrates me and pisses off the pig.

I don't need to make a bad attempt at sarcasm to ignore you. Given how often you let me know you either don't care or don't understand anything I post, I suggest you do the same. Because otherwise I feel like I'm trying to teach a pig to sing, which ultimately frustrates me and pisses off the pig.

I use and love sarcasm as much as anybody but your sarcasm comes off as being a person with a very sorry life.

Your sarcasm is missing one thing... humor... Bottom line ..figure it out... YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

Let's...Go...Buff...alo!

Congrats ! How long was the line to get those J. Whittle and L. Walker jerseys ?

yawn...your act is tired..

Let's...Go...Buff...alo!

Well done! See you at Ralph Wilson Stadium in September!

Let's...Go...Buff...alo!

Congrats!! :lol:

Though, I've read here that our "D" is the worst in the NFL, on March 5th :oops: .

Enjoy the games!!