PLEASE TRADE MCGAHEE TODAY

The A-train is not an adequate replacement if the Bills decide to part ways with Willis. He filled in adequately when Willis went down with cracked ribs, but I was frustrated by his impatience. He attacked potential holes too early. For all the criticism, Willis is a much more patient back in reading how holes will open up. If Willis departs, we need a better replacement than the A-train.

come on i want mcgahee out of here so bad!!!!

i never liked him since the day we drafted him

i hope they trade him today or sometime this week

and i would love to try and go after adrian peterson or marshaun lynch

WAH WAH MOMMY....I WANT MY BOTTLE!!!!!!!!! *hits couch, stomps feat, CRIES*

*YAWN*

Please...

So your saying when Willis caught a lateral from Drew, leaped a defender, and scored a TD against Seattle you weren't screaming like a girl? The fact is we loved Willis at one point. He's capable of making us feel like that again but it's up to him.

Please...

So your saying when Willis caught a lateral from Drew, leaped a defender, and scored a TD against Seattle you weren't screaming like a girl? The fact is we loved Willis at one point. He's capable of making us feel like that again but it's up to him.

$$ post.

Please...

I believe it was the schedule that we loved so much. A bunch of fans that are so thirsty for a return to the glory years believed that by winning 6 games against high school and Division III football teams made us love the BILLS. Not Willis.

Take away "the run through 6" of 04, and well, we are almost the new 90's Bengals of the NFL.

Thank God though, Marv is slowly weeding through Donahoe's mess. At least we have direction and stability now. Willis' days are numbered, one way or the other.

I believe it was the schedule that we loved so much. A bunch of fans that are so thirsty for a return to the glory years believed that by winning 6 games against high school and Division III football teams made us love the BILLS. Not Willis.

Take away "the run through 6" of 04, and well, we are almost the new 90's Bengals of the NFL.

Thank God though, Marv though is slowly weeding through Donahoe's mess. At least we have direction and stability now. Willis' days are numbered, one way or the other.

That play was one of the most exciting plays since the playoff drought started. I know he's upset people, and we all think he's gone. But it’s a little unfair to completely forget about how he played when he replaced Travis. I have a jersey, and a CPU background of him doing the Buffalo Leap to remind me. If he gets what it takes to be the best for himself, and his team he's going to have a phenomenal season. If that happens I damn sure hope we support him as fans.

Please...

so your saying the 843765433 times mcgahee got the ball and tripped over his own feet you werent about to throw your tv out the window

we need a back that can be a constant playmaker

so your saying the 843765433 times mcgahee got the ball and tripped over his own feet you werent about to throw your tv out the window

we need a back that can be a constant playmaker

So lets create another need when he's about to have a contract year and we added two run blocking lineman. :blink:

I dont want to get rid of Willis at all with the new lineman and his contract year i think he should have no excuse to complete for AFC player of the year or more but, does anyone really believe that after bills openly say there shopping Willis, and willis agent goes on ESPN saying why the bills are getting rid willis about lineman woes and just not bieng happy in buffalo can anyone honestly picture Willis playing for the bills again after everything thats happened this week.

The Buffalo News article today speculates a camp holdout if we keep him--two things on that..

1) As much as I detest the aura that is Drew Rosenhaus--he is not stupid. Holding out in a contract year would be stupid beyond belief.

2) If by some act of God Willis did hold out, with his alleged wonderful study and preparation habits, would we even be able to tell...

I'd rather have him stay and work out a reasonable extension--one that accurately reflects his production as probably top 15 but not top 5 talent..

I believe the following are much to slightly better (In no particular order)

1) Tomlinson

2) Larry Johnson

3) Willie Parker

4) Rudi Johnson

5) Thomas Jones

6) Fred Taylor

7) Clinton Portis

9) Brian Westbrook

9) Warrick Dunn

10) Duece McAllister

11) Reggie Bush

12) Cadillac Williams

13) Frank Gore

14) Shaun Alexandar

15) Stephen Jackson

I also believe Joseph Addai and Maurice Jones Drew will prove to be better..

If Willis gets an offer that is the average of the top 15-- he should shut his mouth and be happy.

I wouldn't mind seein' Ahman Green in Blue or Corey Dillon/Stephen Davis to share time with the A-Train.

Also, I do not consider Cadillac Williams to be on par with Willis, let alone above.

One good rookie season and nothing to show last season, I don't think he'll be consistent enough.

Also, if we want to throw our hats in the ring we should take a swing at Michael Turner.

I wouldn't mind seein' Ahman Green in Blue or Corey Dillon/Stephen Davis to share time with the A-Train.

Ahman will be injured.

Stephen Davis does he still have anything left.

Corey Dillon yes

Also, I do not consider Cadillac Williams to be on par with Willis, let alone above.

One good rookie season and nothing to show last season, I don't think he'll be consistent enough.

Also, if we want to throw our hats in the ring we should take a swing at Michael Turner.

Take out Cadillac--that still leaves 14 --- a contract that is the average of the top 15 still overpays Willis

The Buffalo News article today speculates a camp holdout if we keep him--two things on that..

1) As much as I detest the aura that is Drew Rosenhaus--he is not stupid. Holding out in a contract year would be stupid beyond belief.

2) If by some act of God Willis did hold out, with his alleged wonderful study and preparation habits, would we even be able to tell...

I'd rather have him stay and work out a reasonable extension--one that accurately reflects his production as probably top 15 but not top 5 talent..

I believe the following are much to slightly better (In no particular order)

1) Tomlinson

2) Larry Johnson

3) Willie Parker

4) Rudi Johnson

5) Thomas Jones

6) Fred Taylor

7) Clinton Portis

9) Brian Westbrook

9) Warrick Dunn

10) Duece McAllister

11) Reggie Bush

12) Cadillac Williams

13) Frank Gore

14) Shaun Alexandar

15) Stephen Jackson

I also believe Joseph Addai and Maurice Jones Drew will prove to be better..

If Willis gets an offer that is the average of the top 15-- he should shut his mouth and be happy.

switch Thomas Jones with Frank Gore

You never trade a player with no replacement already in sight. Talking about rookies that the Bills 1) know will not be there when they draft or 2) scouts may not consider the best player at a need position at 12 is just insane talk. If the Bills do trade McGahee in the next few weeks, they'll only do so AFTER they have agreed to terms with his replacement. Do you really want to go into the draft with (if he re-signs) A Thomas & S. Williams as the top 2 backs on the roster? If you do, I hope you go down to Miami & become an advisor to the Dolphins so they can never have a wiining season again.