OH Dear. PPP Neocons are the minority

blzrul

Story

No surprise that our foaming at mouth wingnuts are in the minority, but it's nice to see it documented.  As if the millions of people marching against the war weren't enough.

Foam on, wingnuts.

65952[/snapback]

Congrats, you have once again won the freak of the day award with this wacky post. You must be proud.

You are officially in the running for the assmonkey of the week award. But there are still 5 days to go.

You watch too much TV get your excuses ready.Repress my  opinion even if I wasnt entitled to it under your concept you couldnt do it CNN yea right  :D  :lol:  :doh:

65990[/snapback]

Good Lord man! I can't take it anymore! Haven't you ever learned the proper use of a comma, a period or even a double space after the end of a sentence? It hurts to try and make sense of your nonsensical posts. Jeez, take an english class will you?! Even Bush himself would be embarassed by your illiteracy. :lol: It doesn't have to be perfect, just at least try to make it understandable for crying out loud.

Congrats, you have once again won the freak of the day award with this wacky post. You must be proud.

You are officially in the running for the assmonkey of the week award. But there are still 5 days to go.

66019[/snapback]

Okay Rich, I think we've all established that "assmonkey" is your new favorite word of the month. :)

Okay Rich, I think we've all established that "assmonkey" is your new favorite word of the month.  :)

66040[/snapback]

kind of like blzrul can't make a post without the word, "neocon"? almost like she is trying to hurt someone's feelings.

Maybe if those idiots running those other countries would have reacted to terrorism in the 70s like we did to 9/11, instead of hiding in the corner and sucking their thumbs, then 9/11 might not have happened. Who give a flying f*** what a bunch of assmonkeys who won't stand up and defend their own country think about us.

Is my punctuation correct , grammar police?

Maybe if those idiots running those other countries would have reacted to terrorism in the 70s like we did to 9/11, instead of hiding in the corner and sucking their thumbs, then 9/11 might not have happened. Who give a flying f*** what a bunch of assmonkeys who won't stand up and defend their own country think about us.

66092[/snapback]

Maybe if we had joined with those idiots to react to terrorism in the 70's when THEY were getting blown up, like we expect THEM to do today after we've ignored them for decades, then terrorism could have been controlled and 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

Duh.

Maybe if those idiots running those other countries would have reacted to terrorism in the 70s like we did to 9/11, instead of hiding in the corner and sucking their thumbs, then 9/11 might not have happened.

66092[/snapback]

Umm, if we hadn't armed the mujaheddin or weren't cozy with the Saudis 9/11 might not have happened either.

I think you're not giving three-year olds enough credit  :D

66137[/snapback]

You're right :huh:

:lol::lol:

She made me breakfast this morning (pretend) and I said thank you. She said now that my job has been outsourced to China, I'm opening up my own store. I know you'll be an investor Daddy. :)

Where does she hear theses things? :P

I said " Do you know what a capitalistic pig is? " She said "Barney?" :)

Maybe if we had joined with those idiots to react to terrorism in the 70's when THEY were getting blown up, like we expect THEM to do today after we've ignored them for decades, then terrorism could have been controlled and 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

Duh.

66098[/snapback]

In order for us to join them, they would have had to start something to join.

66019[/snapback]

Let's see, "freak", "wacky" and "assmonkey". How nice to have you around, you add so much.

Look out, sweetpea.  Mickey wants to be assmonkey of the weak, too.  Typical liberal wacko.

67252[/snapback]

You'd better be nice to Mickey, he's a lawyer and you may need one when your criminal acts catch up with you.

You'd better be nice to Mickey, he's a lawyer and you may need one when your criminal acts catch up with you.

67257[/snapback]

yeah he steals DirectTV service wonder what else he does that is so noble?