New O-Line is Willis's ticket to HOF

This rebuilt offensive line is Willis McGahee's ticket to the Hall of Fame. If I'm Willis, I would not pass up the opportunity to run behind these hogs for 16 games a season for the next 5 years. This is the type of line we haven't seen in Buffalo since the days of Hull, Wolford, Ritcher, and Ballard. The Buffalo Bills WILL run the ball in 2007, they will run a conservative gameplan with JP Losman just back there focused on not losing the game. Whether it's Willis McGahee or Marshawn Lynch, we will be competitive.

This rebuilt offensive line is Willis McGahee's ticket to the Hall of Fame. If I'm Willis, I would not pass up the opportunity to run behind these hogs for 16 games a season for the next 5 years. This is the type of line we haven't seen in Buffalo since the days of Hull, Wolford, Ritcher, and Ballard. The Buffalo Bills WILL run the ball in 2007, they will run a conservative gameplan with JP Losman just back there focused on not losing the game. Whether it's Willis McGahee or Marshawn Lynch, we will be competitive.

I don't believe that, they took the leash off Losman last season and proved he can play. I think they are going to have an explosive offence next season ifthese linemen that were signed today are for real (which I think they are) These guys are going to allow the Bills to run the ball, and then have Losman air it out deep to Evans.

I don't think these guys guarantee that any RB will become a HOFer, but if Willis could almost run for 1,000 yards behind last years line in only 14 games, imagine what hecould do behind one that is built for run blocking!!!

did you forget that Willis is GONE...his own agent was on sportscenter yesterday saying Willis has expressed discontent with being in Buffalo, and that our line sucks...and the Bills already tried trading him, what makes you think he will be back? he is GONE

Well, until a deal is done, HE's STILL A BILL

did you forget that Willis is GONE...his own agent was on sportscenter yesterday saying Willis has expressed discontent with being in Buffalo, and that our line sucks...and the Bills already tried trading him, what makes you think he will be back? he is GONE

In reality, neither of those things were actually said. But don't let me interrupt, you had a real head of steam there.

Thank you for stating the simple truth. The Willis situation isn't going to get fixed, he will be gone, probably for a 5th round pick or outright release. Just becasue the Bills signed one seemingly good lineman and another 2 that are questionable at best (it seems) doesn't mean that Willis is going to become some smart, motivated player.

the guy is junk and always will be

If he's not playing the Jets he might as well not be on the field.

the guy is junk and always will be

OK, riddle me this oh dixie one. What was he doing on the field in 2004??? He was running with purpose and breaking tackles. Why not carry him for his final season and see what he can do with a new line.

I am glad that you do not like him. He speaks his mind and it got him in some trouble..............Where has he done ANYTHING illegal???? Don't give me the crap about his "Baby's Mamma shiot" Just give him the ball and let him figure out what down it is!!!!!! :devil:

OK, riddle me this oh dixie one. What was he doing on the field in 2004??? He was running with purpose and breaking tackles. Why not carry him for his final season and see what he can do with a new line.

I am glad that you do not like him. He speaks his mind and it got him in some trouble..............Where has he done ANYTHING illegal???? Don't give me the crap about his "Baby's Mamma shiot" Just give him the ball and let him figure out what down it is!!!!!! :devil:

Whoa kgun, I never said anything about illegal activities or his "baby mama" activities, that was another post on another day.

Point blank, his effort and dedication is questionable at best.

I've been at work all night, is your post sarcastic? pardon the retardation if it was sarcastic

:wallbash: