NFL Network making me mad

scribo

OK, it is the first day of the offseason season. So, of course, I want to watch the network dedicated to the only sport I give a damn about. But I cannot, because there is no way I am going to watch a show about the stinkin' fish, which is what is on now. Yeah, they didn't lose a friggin' game that one season, but I don't care and I don't want to hear about it any more.

Plus, the scroll at the bottom of the screen isn't telling me that Dockery is a Bill, which is what I want to read.

Damn, I am mad.

Don't complain-you're like a man with a meal who is complaining about the taste, while some of us (AKA Time Warner Cable subscribers) are over here starving. B-)

But you can get around the whole Time Warner subscribers by watching NFL Network online. Yeah, there is a membership price, but it's worth it! :(

Don't complain-you're like a man with a meal who is complaining about the taste, while some of us (AKA Time Warner Cable subscribers) are over here starving. B-)

Oh, you are right. I am sorry. I just got NFL Network, and I am already taking it for granted.

By the way, I hope you are doing well. I am the guy you ate with in Baltimore back in Week 17.

Oh, you are right. I am sorry. I just got NFL Network, and I am already taking it for granted.

By the way, I hope you are doing well. I am the guy you ate with in Baltimore back in Week 17.

Things are good. I may switch to FIOS TV when they get it in my area because they carry NFL network. If that happens, I'm dropping Time Warner cable & internet & I'll be telling them that I'm sick of paying for channels I never watch, like the cooking channel. They even have a gay channel on TWC, but no NFL.