Guess Clements doesn't want to win

I mean come on....the niners? I guess he does not care about going to a half way decent team with any kind of shot...he just wants the money a la Edgerrin James. He went where the money was and is now playing on a dreadful team (Cards) while his former team won the SB....when will these people learn that the grass is not always greener....money is good but if you are eating dirt to get it then it is not so great...oh well B-)

Nate seems to be heading down that path if he signs with SF....

San Francisco was coming on at the end of the year last year. The Miami running back that did not blow out his knee(Frank Gore) was pretty impressive and led the NFC in rushing .I pick the 9er's as a playoff team for this upcoming year.

I don't think the Colts or Bears or Patriots or Saints were going to offer Champ Bailey money. He is still young and can take a longer look into a place he things will be fun over the next five years, but certainly also wanted some big money. I can't fault him here, and wish him the best. He wouldn't have made sense to us, and I hope his departure is offset by the signing of one of the top 3 guards.