Is this what it's come to?

ROCCEO

Seriously, I am the only one who is having trouble believing that we'll start 3 to 4 page long threads at 2am because the Bills went out and signed some marginal depth guy during the waking hour of free agency. If thats what happenned now, I think the board may end up unavailable when Clements signs elsewhere or, heaven forbid, we should acquire a notable free agent.

Discuss.

Seriously, I am the only one who is having trouble believing that we'll start 3 to 4 page long threads at 2am because the Bills went out and signed some marginal depth guy during the waking hour of free agency. If thats what happenned now, I think the board may end up unavailable when Clements signs elsewhere or, heaven forbid, we should acquire a notable free agent.

Discuss.

I think there is both, is it a wee bit pathetic that the threads get a bit out of hand at times on seemingly meager subjects? yes. at the same time there is often intelligent thought to be found here.

In the grand scheme of things though we're discussing items that we really do not have much control over. Lately I'm trying to become a more passive fan, I'll respect what we're given on this team and hope that they play well.

It's pathetic, really.

Three pages already to Jason Whittle and poor Drew Bledsoe gets cut and he hasn't even filled up a single page! :(:devil::o

Drew Bledsoe is many things...'poor' is not one of them.

I'm not going to fling mud at ROCCEO, a fellow 14216 native. :ph34r:

It's nothing personal; it's just that the Chicken Little Crackhead Brigade has been out in full force today and as a sworn legionnaire of the Kingdoms of Common Sense and Rationality, I am forsworn to smite such afore mentioned heathens when they defile the board with their kneejerk filth :(

This thread is not one of those but my smiting stick has not yet had time to go through its cool down phase, so Captain Obvious threads will still get a slight mud fling, here and there. B-)

It's nothing personal; it's just that the Chicken Little Crackhead Brigade has been out in full force today and as a sworn legionnaire of the Kingdoms of Common Sense and Rationality, I am forsworn to smite such afore mentioned heathens when they defile the board with their kneejerk filth :ph34r:

This thread is not one of those but my smiting stick has not yet had time to go through its cool down phase, so Captain Obvious threads will still get a slight mud fling, here and there. B-)

:lol:

I recommend a wooden bat instead of aluminum. Things that smack with tradition are better. :(