Talked to a Pittsburg Buddy

spidey

He thought Mularkey and Clements would help us out but based on what he is seeing in Pitt this year he is glad to see them gone. What is distressing from my viewpoint with MM is his lack of emotion of any kind on sideline.

Yeah, that's our problem, not enough emotion.  Not the dumb penalties, the missed blocks, the bumbles at key junctures of the game.  Lack of emotion, that's what it is.  :doh:

65669[/snapback]

How about lack of talent. Players, coaches, and GM.

He thought Mularkey and Clements would help us out but based on what he is seeing in Pitt this year he is glad to see them gone.      What is distressing from my viewpoint with MM is his lack of emotion of any kind on sideline.

65622[/snapback]

He ripped into the offense yesterday on the sidelines. Then they went out and scored a TD on the next drive. MM does show emotion.

He ripped into the offense yesterday on the sidelines. Then they went out and scored a TD on the next drive. MM does show emotion.

65841[/snapback]

Actually, didn't the announcers say that DB was ripping into the offense? I didn't hear that MM did it... (of course, it wouldn't be the first time an announcer screwed up :doh: )

CW

Actually, didn't the announcers say that DB was ripping into the offense?  I didn't hear that MM did it... (of course, it wouldn't be the first time an announcer screwed up :doh: )

CW

65863[/snapback]

I read that it was MM not DB. Henry said it got them fired up.

I disagree with the notion that we have little talent. I think we are a team of underachievers. When this is the case, emotion is sometimes the only thing that can get them the spark to play at their level.

peace

65841[/snapback]

Didnt see that while watching the game but hell it took 3.5 quarters before ripping them? After the first half he should have been all over their faces. What I never seem is him animated when they show sideline shots like you do with other HC in the league.

It must be the old head coach mantra - "don't get too high or too low during the game..."

At least MM chewed some a$$ - maybe he needs to scold these chumps BEFORE the friggin game!!!

Do the Bills players need a boot in the ass in order to achieve anything???

It's embarassing.