The cover of NCAA 08 goes to.....

CajunBillsBacker

If I had to guess it will Adrian Peterson. But like I said, I won't buy the game.

Question:

You seem to have no interest in buying the game...but yet you comment on the game a lot...Im lost LOL

I have both and I prefer the college game IMO...

Oh and the REAL National Champions are:

BLOWOUT!!!!

BLOWOUT!!!!

Until they do the right thing and put a playoff system in Division 1A, there is no real champion.

That said, props to ANY team that can run the table, whether it's Boise State, USC, Michigan, or whoever. And Florida's win over Ohio State was convincing, to say the least. They're the champs, but I'd still love to see a playoff system decide who the champ is. Every other NCAA division does it, so why can't 1A, other than the greedy bowl system?

Question:

You seem to have no interest in buying the game...but yet you comment on the game a lot...Im lost LOL

I have both and I prefer the college game IMO...

BLOWOUT!!!!

Een though I don't BUY the game I have played others. It's just not the same fell I get with Madden games.

Een though I don't BUY the game I have played others. It's just not the same fell I get with Madden games.

To each his own.

I absolutely love the EA Sports NCAA football series. I don't think there's any sports game better. The offseason activity in the college game is 20 times better than the offseason activity in Madden, in my opinion.

To each his own.

I absolutely love the EA Sports NCAA football series. I don't think there's any sports game better. The offseason activity in the college game is 20 times better than the offseason activity in Madden, in my opinion.

Every year this topic comes up, and every year i'm right behind you on that dude! :nana:

Really? I didn't notice.

Seriously though, how's it goin'? We haven't had many chats lately, as I've been pretty busy and haven't been on the boards as much as I'd like.

Everything is going pretty well, finally getting back to normal life after the hurricanes, atleast in my household. I went to every LSU game this past season, and I found myself not really having enough time for the NFL. I was usually travelling home on Sunday's. Not that i'm complaining though, even though I love the Bills, I am an NCAA fan first. It's just better. I did happen to get sucked into this Saints hype though, that was pretty incredible. Can't wait for the Bills to get back to that level again.

How are things in the N.E. with the family and all?

Unless of course Penn State does it.

Nah. Even if they win it. A playoff system isn't perfect, but it is the best way to determine a champion. I gotta figure that's why everyone else uses one, except for figure skating, division 1a football, and other sports that rely on judges (pollsters/writers).

Nah. Even if they win it. A playoff system isn't perfect, but it is the best way to determine a champion. I gotta figure that's why everyone else uses one, except for figure skating, division 1a football, and other sports that rely on judges (pollsters/writers).

Of course a playoff system is better, I just meant that I'm sure if your team won under the current system, you wouldn't be so quick to declare they weren't really champions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.