Decided against renewing the season tickets today

generaLee83

So lets get this straight , YOU do not like Bills football .

Been a fan since Heaven Moses caught his first pass....Just being real ,I would like to see a competitive team here thats all, instead of an embarrassing one year after year.....Maybe the superbowl years spoiled me, but I just think we should be an elite football team by now....Don`t YOU think we should of been alot more competitive the last thirteen years?(besides 1999).If you do.................what the hell happened!

HEAVEN WHO? :thumbsup:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much money MUST ralph SPEND to make YOU happy ??????????????????????????????????????

put us in cap hell down road . that would be good :thumbsup:

Thats the problem everybody`s always looking "DOWN THE ROAD" whats that got us??????????????????????????

Lets get in cap hell maybe that would get us a Superbowl for one year.Would that be worth it to you?..FORE!!!

My list was clearly off the top of my head, and not 13 years worth of players resigned. I think it would be useless for me to go back and find all of them to disprove your opinion, which is obviously completely based on stupidity. If you are so intent on "proving" that we don't resign players, why don't you go and prove it? Maybe because you can't?

We`ll just have to play the wait &see game(comming to your town soon!) if we keep Clements,Fletcher, Mcgahee and Spikes.(crystal ball says"we need them guys")I`ll smack with ya later on that....FORE!

:thumbsup:

While I agree that it is somewhat unnecessary to announce this decision on a message board, some of your reactions are hilarious. So the guy doesn't want to spend a few grand each year going to games...some you act like he just banged and dumped your sister. What do you care if he's not taking up a seat at the Ralph next fall? And as if the 70,000 people that fill the stadium each Sunday represent the end-all of Buffalo Bills fans.

when your put up a list of phony excuses as your reason for not renewing your tickets you should expect the hellfire to be flung your way. i'm sure whatever the real reasons he has for not renewing his tickets are completely legitimate, and hey, it's his life, who am i to say what he should do? it's nothing personal. As someone who usually preaches rationality, I completely understand.

and, say what you will, but real or perceived blaspheming against the Bills is pretty much equivalent to banging and dumping my sister. the bills are also a blood thing, and I will react accordingly, while usually maintaining a modicum of rationality. I very much care that season ticket holders renew their season tickets so that the Ralph continues to sell out and draw its life long fans. How could I not care about that?

Been a fan since Heaven Moses caught his first pass....Just being real ,I would like to see a competitive team here thats all, instead of an embarrassing one year after year.....Maybe the superbowl years spoiled me, but I just think we should be an elite football team by now....Don`t YOU think we should of been alot more competitive the last thirteen years?(besides 1999).If you do.................what the hell happened!

HEAVEN WHO? :blink:

ok, you claim to be a bills "fan", but you dislike the team, hate the direction its going, and refuse to watch them or spend any money on them until they are good. To me, that sounds like the textbook definition of a bandwagon fan.

ok, you claim to be a bills "fan", but you dislike the team, hate the direction its going, and refuse to watch them or spend any money on them until they are good. To me, that sounds like the textbook definition of a bandwagon fan.

All I got to say is we Bills fans ain't got nothing on diehard Lions fans. You want to talk about suffering thru one bad front-office decision to another? That's the picture of frustration.

We've got it good in Buffalo, better than most posters on this board seem to believe.

I named my daughter "Kelly Reed" I have a sheepdog named "Marv" and I have a Bills tatoo on my right calf for life....."BandwagonFan"? Who looks like a big idiot now?............ :blink: FOUR!

All I got to say is we Bills fans ain't got nothing on diehard Lions fans. You want to talk about suffering thru one bad front-office decision to another? That's the picture of frustration.

We've got it good in Buffalo, better than most posters on this board seem to believe.

I`ll agree with that!

I named my daughter "Kelly Reed" I have a sheepdog named "Marv" and I have a Bills tatoo on my right calf for life....."BandwagonFan"? Who looks like a big idiot now?............ :lol: FOUR!

pic please Tatoo , daughter , and dog . :blink:

I want to see the birth certificate for the dog and your daughter . :devil:

I dont think anyone here is saying they are no longer going to be Bills fans, nor do they deserve to be told to go be a fan of another team. They are simply frustrated by what they see as a poor attempt by the Bills management to turn things around. Frustrated as well by hearing year after year that this will be a rebuilding year. Frustrated as well that its been 12 year since weve been to the bowl. And frustrted as many were after what appeared to be a disheartenig cash to cap presser. Not to mention all the talk of the bills moving somewhere. These are very hard and trying times for us fellow Bills fans.

If someone does not want to renew their season tickets, thats there perogative. I can somewhat see his point. Ralph needs to show us he is willing to spend some of his money to help this team succeed. You would think he would do everything in his power to make us contenders and try to leave a winning legacy and maybe even see possibly a superbowl in the years he has left. I have been a diehard Bills fan since the early 80s when I was a young lad, and will always be even if they do move. I just think its time to generate some excitement again. Sign a few good guys , break the bank. REsign fletch and clements if possible. Do what it takes to make a good team, then watch the team sell out its home games. The time for ralph and his Bills fans is now.

I missed this post earlier.........Post of the year!..........EXCELLENT-TA!!!

My daughter, the tattoo queen, thinks I wouldn't be able to take the pain. (I passed out when I got my ears pierced.) *LOL*

Just close your eyes an picture Jp flipping over the pile with :02 left on the clock for the winning touchdown in a Superbowl.....then yell your brains out! :blink: