I'm calling it now!!!!

BuffBills#1

Heres the thing I doubt clements signs that early. He's going to want to take his time and see if other interested teams can match or better any offer he gets. As far as getting more then champ he'll probably get similar money. Looking at baileys #'s pre denver he had less ints 18 to nates 23. A similar int per season average. Less tackles per season. and had 4 forced fumbles to nates 13. It wouldnt be any kind of shock to see nate get similar type or better money.

Heres the thing I doubt clements signs that early. He's going to want to take his time and see if other interested teams can match or better any offer he gets. As far as getting more then champ he'll probably get similar money. Looking at baileys #'s pre denver he had less ints 18 to nates 23. A similar int per season average. Less tackles per season. and had 4 forced fumbles to nates 13. It wouldnt be any kind of shock to see nate get similar type or better money.

Which proves only that stats don't show everything. For my money, Bailey may be the best football player currently in uniform.

I agree. Why sign early? Why not have teams schmooze you, which only helps drive-up your price?

"I'm calling it now!!!!, Clements will be the highest paid CB!! Ever"

He'll get more then Champ, I guarantee it!! Probably be on the 1st day of FA signing, maybe the 2nd.

I'm calling your assertion flat out wrong.

Nate may get the highest contract this year.

But years from now, when he's retired and I'm still watching football, they'll be talking about how Nate signed for peanuts compared to that current crop of players. It might not take that long either. There's mad money afoot.