Dedicated fiance?

inkman

Linky

(February 26, 2007) — CHILI — Jeanette Burke could be the coolest fiancée around, or at least the most sporting.

She and her betrothed, Joshua Lawton, a self-professed huge New York Yankees fan, are planning a June wedding.

The Gates couple will have a "Yankees reception," with groomsmen wearing Yankees jerseys and the bride and groom entering the reception hall to "Here Come the Yankees."

On Sunday, Burke, 29, waited patiently for Lawton at the Sports Collectors Expo XV, which was held at Logan's Party House on Scottsville Road. Lawton was standing in line for autographs from former Buffalo Bills legends such as Joe Ferguson.

"I watched him with my dad, when I was a kid,' said Lawton, 30, who came away with an autographed mini-helmet.

Burke said Lawton reciprocates her patience when she shops for books.

"He goes with me for that," she said. "That's when he waits for me."

Linky

(February 26, 2007) — CHILI — Jeanette Burke could be the coolest fiancée around, or at least the most sporting.

She and her betrothed, Joshua Lawton, a self-professed huge New York Yankees fan, are planning a June wedding.

The Gates couple will have a "Yankees reception," with groomsmen wearing Yankees jerseys and the bride and groom entering the reception hall to "Here Come the Yankees."

On Sunday, Burke, 29, waited patiently for Lawton at the Sports Collectors Expo XV, which was held at Logan's Party House on Scottsville Road. Lawton was standing in line for autographs from former Buffalo Bills legends such as Joe Ferguson.

"I watched him with my dad, when I was a kid,' said Lawton, 30, who came away with an autographed mini-helmet.

Burke said Lawton reciprocates her patience when she shops for books.

"He goes with me for that," she said. "That's when he waits for me."

Kind of lame and trashy if you ask me. Dedication is watching a whole ball game in silence as she fixes you lunch and brings you a beer when yours is empty. Thats dedication.

Kind of lame and trashy if you ask me. Dedication is watching a whole ball game in silence as she fixes you lunch and brings you a beer when yours is empty. Thats dedication.

...and possibly servicing you while you watch the game? Just saying.