Make your prediction and support it on what player(s)

Tipster19

It will be interesting in reading people's insights and predictions before they actually occur. I'm looking forward to Friday and seeing what teams from around the NFL become the firsts and/or the biggest participents in free agency. Marv & Co. stated that we would we players and there's no reason to doubt them, so state your prediction.

My pick would have to be TE Daniel Graham. It's a weak draft for the TE position, we could stand the help on our O-line and he is a good locker room guy. Here's a link to a recent article that only makes me think that he's a strong possibility for us all the more.

http://www.boston.com/sports/articles/2007...may_be_on_move/

I know Marv said "probably not a TE", but I gotta hope he's blowing smoke up you know where, cause I'd also love to pair Graham with Royal. If I have to come up with someone new though, I'll flip a coin between Steinbach or Ovie Mughelli. A young and solid all-around FB would be OK with me anyday. That's right, FB's are makin' a comeback baby!!!!! :wallbash:

I wouldn't be surprised to see WR Ashley Lelie being invited to One Bills Drive neither. The guy is big, fast and is wanting to prove himself. Before this suggestion gets bashed, keep in mind that Lelie had a great attitude in Atlanta and really tried to help out Roddy White and the others. Both of these players, Graham and Lelie, would not be terribly expensive and they would really help solidfy a couple of areas for us. If I'm inaccurate, do expect these type of players and payroll to be the kind that Buffalo goes after. The Adalius Thomas type of player is only a hope and a dream.

I wouldn't be surprised to see WR Ashley Lelie being invited to One Bills Drive neither. The guy is big, fast and is wanting to prove himself. Before this suggestion gets bashed, keep in mind that Lelie had a great attitude in Atlanta and really tried to help out Roddy White and the others. Both of these players, Graham and Lelie, would not be terribly expensive and they would really help solidfy a couple of areas for us. If I'm inaccurate, do expect these type of players and payroll to be the kind that Buffalo goes after. The Adalius Thomas type of player is only a hope and a dream.

The only problem with this scenario is that Lelie wants to be paid like a #1 WR. Considering that Evans is up for an extension, I don't think this team can afford to pay for two #1 WRs....