manning

mead107

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't rumors hilarious?

Rumors that get more credence when Jimbo was disinvited to be a candidate for congress in WNY and instead they ran the guy who was basically Mark Foley's pimp? The man who would've been running as a 'family man' candidate wrt Hunter would have been shown to be a hypocrite in about 12 hours (8, if an involved party sprung for coffee at the BN). I bet the intern who did the initial vetting on him walked around with a facial expression combining :blink::lol: for two months. Who knows about any open arrangement Jim & his wife have, but....

As for Peyton, google his name with "teabag." 'Nuff said.

Now if we could just get JP to do that, he'd be paying Ralph 3Million this year for the pleasure of playing for The Bills.

We could have reduced the average ticket price instead of raising it by $5.00 per seat per game.

Sorry. I had a DeLuca 1967 Acid flashback moment.

Even if Loseman reimbursed the county for the $3.5 million wellfare check they handed Ralph I still wouldn't waste the time of putting him under center.

Rumors that get more credence when Jimbo was disinvited to be a candidate for congress in WNY and instead they ran the guy who was basically Mark Foley's pimp? The man who would've been running as a 'family man' candidate wrt Hunter would have been shown to be a hypocrite in about 12 hours (8, if an involved party sprung for coffee at the BN). I bet the intern who did the initial vetting on him walked around with a facial expression combining :lol: :lol: for two months. Who knows about any open arrangement Jim & his wife have, but....

As for Peyton, google his name with "teabag." 'Nuff said.

Look below ...

You mean this story?

He mooned a female trainer while he was in college. Somebody lock him up. :blink:

Yeah, thats pretty much what I was going to reply with. 10 years ago he pulled a stupid stunt. Big deal.

Look below ...

Yeah, thats pretty much what I was going to reply with. 10 years ago he pulled a stupid stunt. Big deal.

Yours and PM's definition of "mooning" is pretty liberal. Also convenient how the famous person gets to frame how things happened and the mere plebian doesn't matter.

In the version that isn't sanitized, he put his ass and his testicles on a trainer's face during an exam where she was bent over checking for an injury. Hence the infamous "teabag" which has been corroborated by the teammates who were there. A pressed ham, you know... that can be shrugged off as a stunt.

What he did was an unlitigated lesser-degree sexual assault.

And also, bear in mind that he chose to muckrake the incident in his book. It could have remained a UT locker-room lore, as the woman involved got a settlement from the U, I believe, and moved and wanted to never hear of it again. When the book came out, you can imagine what happened at her job, to all of the people who looked at her differently....

But what am I thinking of? You know it all. :wallbash:

Yours and PM's definition of "mooning" is pretty liberal. Also convenient how the famous person gets to frame how things happened and the mere plebian doesn't matter.

Well if you believe the report in the link I gave, all the woman described it as was mooning.

Well if you believe the report in the link I gave, all the woman described it as was mooning.

Link-thingy.

Manning claimed in his book that, while in the training room, in response to a track athlete who made a remark, Manning dropped his shorts to moon the athlete. "I did it thinking the trainer wasn't where she would see. ... Even when she did, it seemed like something she'd have laughed at, considering the environment, or shrugged off as harmless. Crude maybe, but harmless."

Naughright and her lawyer provided a different version of events. In a court filing, her lawyer wrote that she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when "entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright's head and face."

As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: "It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."

The court record includes a letter to Manning from former Tennessee cross country runner Malcolm Saxon, who Manning said was the intended target of the mooning. Written in December 2002, the letter reads, in part: "Bro, you have tons of class, but you have shown no mercy or grace to this lady who was on her knees seeing if you had a stress fracture. ...

"She was minding her own business when your book came out. Peyton, the way I see it, at this point, you are going to take a hit either way, if you settle out of court or if it goes to court. You might as well maintain some dignity and admit to what happened. ... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks that way. ... Do the right thing here."

In a court filing, Naughright's lawyer says his client reported the incident within hours to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville.

According to a filing by Naughright's lawyer, Manning at first didn't call the incident a "mooning." The lawyer wrote that Manning "denied" that anything had occurred between him and Naughright. An associate trainer, Mike Rollo, was never a witness to the incident, but he got involved because he tried to intervene to help Manning come up with a story.

In a deposition cited in the filing, Rollo was asked if Naughright had ever referred to the incident as mooning. "No, unfortunately, I think that tagging is with me," Rollo answered.

The next question: "In other words, you were the first person to characterize it as a mooning, is that correct?"

"Unfortunately."

In the version that isn't sanitized, he put his ass and his testicles on a trainer's face during an exam where she was bent over checking for an injury. Hence the infamous "teabag" which has been corroborated by the teammates who were there. A pressed ham, you know... that can be shrugged off as a stunt.

What he did was an unlitigated lesser-degree sexual assault.

And also, bear in mind that he chose to muckrake the incident in his book. It could have remained a UT locker-room lore, as the woman involved got a settlement from the U, I believe, and moved and wanted to never hear of it again. When the book came out, you can imagine what happened at her job, to all of the people who looked at her differently....

Can you please give us some links to credible websites that talk about this alleged "testicle/ass on trainers face" part. I have read an article by USA Today, The Smoking Gun, and Espn.go.com all report it as a mooning or a 'baring of the buttocks.' I am simply wondering what source you received the "testicle/ass on trainers face" part.

You mean the part in the book where he described her as having a vulgar or crude mouth, yet his actions were still unacceptable?

Now that I read that HER story and HIS story are completely separate versions of the event, I find it proper for you to now refer to the incident as the "alleged testicle/ass on face incident" ... as his story has him simply mooning her, and no evidence to contradict the fact.

I see. We're supposed to believe the lesser confession of the two versions. And the statement of Mr. Saxon is inadmissible in this court of law.... Resolved before the court of Don Quixote, then, that if someone fondles and dry-humps your sister and then says it was just good-natured wrestling, you'll be perfectly content to conclude it never happened.

BTW --- way to go in not even bothering to look up the story before you post your high opinions of it; and I fully expect you'll now entrench yourself in defending that blah blah blah PM wasn't found guilty by any court. He wasn't. UT took care of that for him and mouthbreathers like yourself only care about Wikipedia Reality. I find it proper for you to now go :wallbash: yourself.... but only after you do your English homework.

that if someone fondles and dry-humps your sister and then says it was just good-natured wrestling, you'll be perfectly content to conclude it never happened.

What if someone accuses your millionaire (or soon to be millionaire) brother of sexual harassment in an attempt to extort him, when he just mooned someone else in the room?

Sorry man, it goes both ways. Only about 3 people really know what happened in that room. If I had to put money on it, it would be closer to the trainer's story than to Manning's, but we don't know for sure. She had a lot to gain by saying it was much worse than it was, and Peyton had a lot to lose and may have felt compelled to downplay it.

I see. We're supposed to believe the lesser confession of the two versions. And the statement of Mr. Saxon is inadmissible in this court of law.... Resolved before the court of Don Quixote, then, that if someone fondles and dry-humps your sister and then says it was just good-natured wrestling, you'll be perfectly content to conclude it never happened.

You are assuming that she is telling the truth. That simply is not right. You have to look at it objectively. Is her statement any more truthful due to the fact that she is a female? It is one persons statement versus another. If a soon to be millionaire was accused of 'dry-humping' my sister, and his statement was that he simply mooned my sister, then it is still one persons statement versus another. We do live in a world where people try to extort people with more money and power.

BTW --- way to go in not even bothering to look up the story before you post your high opinions of it; and I fully expect you'll now entrench yourself in defending that blah blah blah PM wasn't found guilty by any court. He wasn't. UT took care of that for him and mouthbreathers like yourself only care about Wikipedia Reality. I find it proper for you to now go :wallbash: yourself.... but only after you do your English homework.

First of all: Why do you find it necessary to get personal? Second of all: I did look up the story. In fact I offered three sources to you in a previous post. One source was from the exact source that you received your article from. In one article, the newspaper spoke of the accusation as a "mooning" and in the other, a "genital to face" type of altercation. So, I turn the tables back on you. Way to look at my previous post about looking up information before accusing me of not looking up the information. English homework? You're going to have to explain that one.

you sould bitter

jealousy isnt a nice shade

Manning is a good guy........wish we had people who would free up space to get other guys in

I said in my post that the guy is a good guy.

Not jealous or bitter at all. The guy just has a reputation in Indy. Wait.. A star NFL QB that is unfaithful to his wife. NOOO.... Completely unvbelievable. I have 3 female friends that have hooked up with him. I was out with one of them when it happened. No not in the room sicko's.

Again.. Peyton is a good guy.. Good for the community. Probably the greatest Qb ever to play the game. The guy just has a reputation. Dont believe me. Come to Indy for a few weeks and ask the locals or wait and see it for yourself. Reggie Miller had the same reputation when he was married. He got divorced and continues to play.

I aint mad at him. Good for him.

You are assuming that she is telling the truth. That simply is not right. You have to look at it objectively. Is her statement any more truthful due to the fact that she is a female? It is one persons statement versus another. If a soon to be millionaire was accused of 'dry-humping' my sister, and his statement was that he simply mooned my sister, then it is still one persons statement versus another. We do live in a world where people try to extort people with more money and power.

Actually, it's several persons' statements versus one's (PM). He 'mooned' her in front of a small crowd of athletes who were in the training room.

Why are you assuming that PM had the most to lose in this situation? The woman was/is a high-acheiving medical doctor. Do doctors not make a lot of money? When faced with the reality that even minor celebrities are not found guilty of anything in this country, she moved and started over. And then the book came out w/ PM's 'It weren't nuthin'' version, her name is in the news and she gets introduced to the second concept of American blind justice, which is Blame the Victim.

First of all: Why do you find it necessary to get personal? Second of all: I did look up the story. In fact I offered three sources to you in a previous post. One source was from the exact source that you received your article from. In one article, the newspaper spoke of the accusation as a "mooning" and in the other, a "genital to face" type of altercation. So, I turn the tables back on you. Way to look at my previous post about looking up information before accusing me of not looking up the information. English homework? You're going to have to explain that one.

What :wallbash: ing dream world are you living in? You read the USA Today stories and never saw mention? Did you read only the first few paragraphs? (You don't have to respond to that one; I know the answer). You read the Smoking Gun report and b/c all of the names of the people who said they saw these things happen were blanked out in the university report, they don't exist to you?

You provided all of ZERO links and never said anything more than "mooning" which is just how Peyton, UT, and the NFL want it to be framed. Testament to the power of language and who gets to pick the words to describe what happened --- "mooning" now includes c*ck and b@lls --- the MSM will run with what PM says, b/c he sells their product. And they count that most people will say "Big deal" and turn the page.

Actually, it's several persons' statements versus one's (PM). He 'mooned' her in front of a small crowd of athletes who were in the training room.

Why are you assuming that PM had the most to lose in this situation? The woman was/is a high-acheiving medical doctor. Do doctors not make a lot of money? When faced with the reality that even minor celebrities are not found guilty of anything in this country, she moved and started over. And then the book came out w/ PM's 'It weren't nuthin'' version, her name is in the news and she gets introduced to the second concept of American blind justice, which is Blame the Victim.

What :wallbash: ing dream world are you living in? You read the USA Today stories and never saw mention? Did you read only the first few paragraphs? (You don't have to respond to that one; I know the answer). You read the Smoking Gun report and b/c all of the names of the people who said they saw these things happen were blanked out in the university report, they don't exist to you?

You provided all of ZERO links and never said anything more than "mooning" which is just how Peyton, UT, and the NFL want it to be framed. Testament to the power of language and who gets to pick the words to describe what happened --- "mooning" now includes c*ck and b@lls --- the MSM will run with what PM says, b/c he sells their product. And they count that most people will say "Big deal" and turn the page.

:wallbash: No, it was a completely different story that never mentioned what was mentioned in your story ... and now reading your post which infers multiple swear words, I am left to wonder why the mods on this board are left to suspend me when people are posting things such as what is above. :wallbash: