I'm not a Hockey fan but

Buffalo's team did a charity fashion show and the player's have such great personalities.

There is a video on www.wrgz.com

http://www.wgrz.com/ur/zago-form.aspx?Dest...storyid%3D45173

Generally speaking, it has been my experience that most professional hockey players are down-to-earth, "regular" guys. No other major pro sport comes close.

Generally speaking, it has been my experience that most professional hockey players are down-to-earth, "regular" guys. No other major pro sport comes close.

So is what you are saying

is that they don't have as many baby mama's as some other leagues, teams or even particular players? :P

And as mess up as that is, it think it hurts the NHL from a marketing standpoint. Hockey players are so nice, I think it comes across as boring. As twisted as it, I think the league needs TO. My choice of the player to go TO: Marty Biron. The Sabres start stuggling in the playoffs and he begins trashing Miller and the organization. Wham bam, the Sabres are a top story on Sportscenter. :P

And as mess up as that is, it think it hurts the NHL from a marketing standpoint. Hockey players are so nice, I think it comes across as boring. As twisted as it, I think the league needs TO. My choice of the player to go TO: Marty Biron. The Sabres start stuggling in the playoffs and he begins trashing Miller and the organization. Wham bam, the Sabres are a top story on Sportscenter. :P

I can just see Marty doing sit-ups in his yard with 4 ft. of snow while on the phone to his agent