IM SORRY MR WILSON....

Mr Wilson

Well, I said some nasty things about Mr Wilson not speaking out for the fans and letting this team get where it is. I said he must be too old and slurpin jello/eating checkers.

The old man speaks and knows whats going on. Nice read on what he had to say about the state of this team and the play of some people.

Sorry I said that crap about you Mr Wilson. You are a stand up guy. Please heal our team....

Mr Wilson

Well, I said some nasty things about Mr Wilson not speaking out for the fans and letting this team get where it is.  I said he must be too old and slurpin jello/eating checkers.

The old man speaks and knows whats going on.  Nice read on what he had to say about the state of this team and the play of some people.

Sorry I said that crap about you Mr Wilson.  You are a stand up guy.  Please heal our team....

64942[/snapback]

Heal the team? He needs to go through the front office with a machine gun (metaphorically).

Telling quote: Who would you blame? "Me."

Newsflash to Tom the Infallible Genius: You are now *officially* on the hot seat.  Thanks for fixing the cap, but the product is lousy.

64967[/snapback]

Who couldn't have cut players and fixed our cap situation? That was the east part if you ask me. Tom Donahoe does not know how to build a winning football team, get him the hell out of here NOW!

Newsflash to Tom the Infallible Genius: You are now *officially* on the hot seat.  Thanks for fixing the cap, but the product is lousy.

64967[/snapback]

Knowing that the Bills were in cap trouble, any number of GM candidates could have fixed that. Beyond that ( in a five year program ), I don't see that Donahoe has accomplished anything.

Who couldn't have cut players and fixed our cap situation? That was the east part if you ask me. Tom Donahoe does not know how to build a winning football team, get him the hell out of here NOW!

64971[/snapback]

Nice you said that Frez. Here is a known true stat on our friend Tom.

When in Pittsburgh, this guy let FA's go like they were running water. Never signed anyone and didnt keep that Pittsburgh team together that went to the Super Bowl. Everyone was quick to place blame on the Rooney's for this. Take a long look at that team now. We take their OC and make him a coach, plus take a couple others from them. Their O is much better than ours! They have drafted way better than Buffalo for the past 4 years and also have kept their FA. Oh, did I mention their record?????

I just wish the front office of this team would make some wise choices...

Nice you said that Frez.  Here is a known true stat on our friend Tom.

When in Pittsburgh, this guy let FA's go like they were running water.  Never signed anyone and didnt keep that Pittsburgh team together that went to the Super Bowl.  Everyone was quick to place blame on the Rooney's for this.  Take a long look at that team now.  We take their OC and make him a coach, plus take a couple others from them.  Their O is much better than ours!  They have drafted way better than Buffalo for the past 4 years and also have kept their FA.  Oh, did I mention their record?????

I just wish the front office of this team would make some wise choices...

65332[/snapback]

Yeah, and the Steelers also got the state to build them a brand new stadium. You think increase stadium revenues had anything to do with their change of heart about signing FAs?

By the way, Donahoe has signed way more FAs with the Bills than he did with the Steelers, mainly because his owner has let him.

There's a lot of reasons to criticize Donahoe about right now, but this isn't one of them.

Mr Wilson

Well, I said some nasty things about Mr Wilson not speaking out for the fans and letting this team get where it is.  I said he must be too old and slurpin jello/eating checkers.

The old man speaks and knows whats going on.  Nice read on what he had to say about the state of this team and the play of some people.

Sorry I said that crap about you Mr Wilson.  You are a stand up guy.  Please heal our team....

64942[/snapback]

Hey, at least he's tried. He's spent money...look at Lawyer Milloy.

He feels the same way we all do. I honestly believe that Mr. Wilson wants one last chance at a Super Bowl ring before he goes to the Great Tailgate in the Sky, and that's why he has opened his checkbook.

Sadly, money doesn't always produce results. Smart spending, a savvy front office and good coaching does.

Mike

TD needs to go, and he can take MM with...

If Charlie Weis was the head coach, he wouldn't be the Pats' O-coordinator. That alone is reason enough to hire him.

65456[/snapback]

Is it collusion if we talk to the Dolphins and agree that they hire Crennel and we hire Weis?

Is it collusion if we talk to the Dolphins and agree that they hire Crennel and we hire Weis?

66064[/snapback]

Oh gosh, don't even go there with Weis. Anybody else recall the Bills passing on the hot commodity of the moment Marvin Lewis? (Well, there is the rumor that Lewis wasn't interested, but that rings a little odd.) Lewis has done pretty good turning around the garbage scowl in Cincinnati.

Who knows, but it wouldn't be all that surprising to see Charlie Weis turning around somebody else's garbage scowl as the head man next season. Not surprising at all.

Oh gosh, don't even go there with Weis.  Anybody else recall the Bills passing on the hot commodity of the moment Marvin Lewis?  (Well, there is the rumor that Lewis wasn't interested, but that rings a little odd.)  Lewis has done pretty good turning around the garbage scowl in Cincinnati.

Who knows, but it wouldn't be all that surprising to see Charlie Weis turning around somebody else's garbage scowl as the head man next season.  Not surprising at all.

66337[/snapback]

Errr, that's "garbage scow," not "garbage scowl."

A scow is a small ship or barge that gets filled with garbage and towed to sea or beyond.

A garbage scowl is the face someone makes at Nicks when the hot sauce has gone bad. :)

It's not just TD. Modrak was also supposed to be a very good eye of talent. Maybe the NFL draft is becoming more of a crap shoot than it used to be. There have been a lot of 1st rounders who have taken time to develop and there are tons of late rounders throughout the league that have blossomed into players.

64967[/snapback]

Where is "Hollywood Donahue".... We we really need him... :huh::lol:

:)

Don't fear my Bills brethren, no matter how much the vulchers seem to circle, they will still be the Buffalo Bills... Best fan base in the league!

:)

It's not just TD.  Modrak was also supposed to be a very good eye of talent.  Maybe the NFL draft is becoming more of a crap shoot than it used to be.  There have been a lot of 1st rounders who have taken time to develop and there are tons of late rounders throughout the league that have blossomed into players.

66412[/snapback]

Terrific response. It DOES seem that way through the past few years, doesn't it?

Mike