Bills vs. Redskins (next year)

SuperBills12

Agreed. That's a much better idea.

I'll take Robert Edwards on my team...

Exactly my point R. Rich.....

These guys can get hurt anywhere. Complaining about a beautiful clean hit makes no sense to me...Taylor diving in late to block a punt and ripping up Moorman's knee would be a completely different story....

Moorman could've gotten down, or out of bounds, or actually punted the ball instead of running with it.

I remember Tasker timing a punt perfectly in the Pro Bowl and absolutely creaming the return man...That guy was 20x more defenseless than Moorman...This board would be loving that hit today.....

It's the freakin Pro Bowl, not a playoff game.

I do somewhat agree with Smokin, but I also agree with what you just said above. If it was a regular season, or playoff game then I would'nt have minded at all. Heck I would have even been impressed with the hit. But when its the Pro-Bowl or the pre-season I think you should take it a little less rough. Mainly due to injuries and what not.

it wasnt a cheap shot and it wasnt even THAT hard of a hit. it was a shoulder and forearm shiver. watch the video linked in the other thread again. he practically pulls up before running into Moorman.

you guys are being a bunch of whiny babies about this.

Care to ask Brian himself if it was a hard hit? My point is, it's an all star game meant for fun. There's no reason to crush a punter like that. Had we lost Moorman with a broken foot, it would be a blow to this team. And there's nothing wrong with using something like this to get amped up for next year against the skins

I wonder if any of the Bills players got angry after watching that highlight of Sean Taylor hitting Moorman like that at the Pro Bowl. It was completely unnecessary. Even though I live here in Redskins land, I've been neutral and even times pull for them to win. But after watching that hit, I hope the Bills punish them next year. I def. plan on being there

I think the Bills have enough motivation than a hit on Moorman when they play the Redskins. The Redskins DC is Greg Williams and their secondaries coach is Jerry Gray. Troy Vincent is signed with that team and so are Pierson Prioleu. I am sure the guys here would be pumped to play well against them....

Taylor didn't even hit Moorman that hard....

He needs to learn how to hit harder, seriously hahaha

Moorman should have been knocked out, but nope he bounced right back up...

I thought that was cool how he just brushed it of lol

I think the Bills have enough motivation than a hit on Moorman when they play the Redskins. The Redskins DC is Greg Williams and their secondaries coach is Jerry Gray. Troy Vincent is signed with that team and so are Pierson Prioleu. I am sure the guys here would be pumped to play well against them....

and nate clements!