Bills 1st and 2nd Round Draft Picks are:

keithg

The DT is John McCargo and the CB is Ashton Youboty...think about it, they hardly played last year so our record didn't reflect their minimal contributions, but they did get some experience and maturity that should have them both ready to contribute as starters in 2007. Then add in our real draft choices, a few solid FA's and we might just surprise a few people next year. The point I am making is don't forget about McCargo and Youboty, they could turn out to be terrific players and sooner rather than later.

#1-DE; #2-LB

Perry Fewell will convince Coach Jauron, Marv--etc -- that the way to cover for the loss of Clements is to rely on the maturing of the safeties and improve the pass rush--add in a large NT in free agency and we probably get a lot better against the Run and little worse against the pass next year...but generate more pressure and garner a few more sacks.

#1-DE; #2-LB

Perry Fewell will convince Coach Jauron, Marv--etc -- that the way to cover for the loss of Clements is to rely on the maturing of the safeties and improve the pass rush--add in a large NT in free agency and we probably get a lot better against the Run and little worse against the pass next year...but generate more pressure and garner a few more sacks.

Those are my thoughts exactly, and I'm hoping for either Gaines Adams or Jamaal Anderson in the 1st round. I'd also think about a WR in the 2nd. Of course this doesn't address OG, but I'm holding out hope that we'll sign one of the high profile free agents.

Those are my thoughts exactly, and I'm hoping for either Gaines Adams or Jamaal Anderson in the 1st round. I'd also think about a WR in the 2nd. Of course this doesn't address OG, but I'm holding out hope that we'll sign one of the high profile free agents.

I think theres a chance Jamaal Anderson could be there come the 12th pick for a guy who just basicaly exploded on the scene this year he shot up the boards pretty quick. The fact that he doesn't have much experience might make some teams back off. If he's there though I definitely hope that's the direction we go.