Anyone else think that EM

Beerball

In the first quarter yesterday he ran a slant. The DB did have a hand on him, but after seeing the replay several times I don't think it looked bad at all. For the money he is making Moulds should have made the play.

What I did find interesting in the replay was the LB who was closing on Moulds. Eric got aligator arms because he was worried about getting creamed on the play. To pull attention away from his failure he went into his histrionics pulling the flag out of his pocket etc.

Anyone else? For those of you who tape the game, give this some thought as you review the game.

EM? So far this year...gutless. <_<

In the first quarter yesterday he ran a slant.  The DB did have a hand on him, but after seeing the replay several times I don't think it looked bad at all.  For the money he is making Moulds should have made the play.

What I did find interesting in the replay was the LB who was closing on Moulds.  Eric got aligator arms because he was worried about getting creamed on the play.  To pull attention away from his failure he went into his histrionics pulling the flag out of his pocket etc.

Anyone else?  For those of you who tape the game, give this some thought as you review the game.

EM?  So far this year...gutless. <_<

64764[/snapback]

It was PI. He can protest all he wants in my book, provided he doesn't draw the flag.

One thing that has always bothered me about Moulds is that he seems to be very content on many plays, to try to draw a PI call, rather than try to make the play...on the play in questiong, he carried on so much, it looked like the ref was very close to penalizing him...