Super Bowl QB Monkey

bluenews

Manning.

I'm not sure Young is still in game shape.... In his prime, he would have been the better choice though.

Edit / Addition: Why are you calling them monkies?

There was a lot of talk about Peyton Manning "getting the monkey of his back" and validating his career. Very simular to the circumstance surrounding Steve Young.

Buffalo's current monkey wouldn't fit on the new stadium HD scoreboard

Brady for the next 2-3 years

Vince Young for the future. (The guy is a rock star and, by the end of his career, will be THE best African-American QB to play the game ... supplanting the greats like Warren Moon and the others).

I don't want a rock star, i would want a football player.

The rock star -- aka Vince Young -- is the first rookie QB to play in the Pro Bowl since Dan Marino. I'd want that type of a football player.

Pro-Bowl is a popularity contest ... and as pointed out, Marino never won a SB. If you think his 2,000 yards, 12 TD's, 13 INT's, and SUB-70 QB rating got him into the pro-bowl then you are sadly mistaken. Don't get me wrong. Maybe Vince Young will become a superstar. Yet I see him more like a mix between Steve McNair and Mike Vick. Once d-coordinators figure out how to stop him ........

The end of Losman's book is still unwritten. Dan Marino's book is in the bargain bin.

And as much as we hate Mr. Nutrisystem, the final chapter of that book ended with a trip to Canton. Not a bad ending.

Marino Year 1: Pro Bowl. ...... Marino: HOF.

Losman Year 1,2,3: No Pro Bowl ....... HOF: "the book is still unwritten"

And as much as we hate Mr. Nutrisystem, the final chapter of that book ended with a trip to Canton. Not a bad ending.

Marino Year 1: Pro Bowl. Marino: HOF.

Losman Year 1,2,3: No Pro Bowl HOF: "the book is still unwritten"

Myabe you need some help, the topic was who would you want to lead you to a Super Bowl win, not who do you want in a Bills uniform at quarterback who will make it to the HOF. :lol:

Myabe you need some help, the topic was who would you want to lead you to a Super Bowl win, not who do you want in a Bills uniform at quarterback who will make it to the HOF. :)

Maybe you need your head examined for not understanding the context of my original post. :lol:

Brady for the next 2-3 years.

Vince Young for the future.