What the heck happened

I know this was slightly touched on in the SB commercial thread, but what the heck did they do. It barely resembled his pitch. I thought they were going to produce an ad presented by a fan, not take a few pointers from a fan and create their own ad. Where did the horse come from? It turned from Dick Butkus to Brett Favre butt kiss.

What the ?

I know this was slightly touched on in the SB commercial thread, but what the heck did they do. It barely resembled his pitch. I thought they were going to produce an ad presented by a fan, not take a few pointers from a fan and create their own ad. Where did the horse come from? It turned from Dick Butkus to Brett Favre butt kiss.

What the ?

Here is the Buffalo News story about it:

Gino\

They changed almost all of his ideas. Although this concept was sort of done by Domino's last year, when the dude hugs the pizza delivery guy after delivering the last pizza of the season.

Here is the Buffalo News story about it:

Gino\

They changed almost all of his ideas. Although this concept was sort of done by Domino's last year, when the dude hugs the pizza delivery guy after delivering the last pizza of the season.

still will look good on the resume and the guy got a lot of perks!!

Bottom line -- Brett Favre is to Americans what David Hasselhoff is to Germans. It was a clever touch to show Favre with the tag line "for some of us, it's a little harder."

I didn't mind how the director interpreted and tweaked the concept.