Bills Rap Sheet

First count: Stupid penalties (yes, the Tucker penalty was a joke call).

Second count: Allowing one of the league's most accurate passers to do whatever he wanted; i.e. anyone ever hear of pressure?

Third count: The continual notion that Travis Henry can get outside.

Fourth count: Figuring that going on top more than once or so a game went out during the Kelly years.

Fifth count: A Bills head coach that appears nothing more than a stationary, emotionless sideline ornament.

Comment: Lee Evans might be able to save Donahoe's and Mularkey's jobs. Perhaps, therefore, you should go to him more than a handful of times a game.

Comment:  Lee Evans might be able to save Donahoe's and Mularkey's jobs.  Perhaps, therefore, you should go to him more than a handful of times a game.

64558[/snapback]

I think that's a good point! And if that logic is forwarded, I imagine we'll be seeing JP in the next few weeks also. Nothing will help TD's current status more than Evans, JP, and Willis playing well...

It continues to puzzle me that under two head coaches, there is this notion that Henry can get outside. How many times to you come up empty before it sinks in to those calling the plays that its a waste. Perhaps it's symptomatic of a team not having confidence in the interior/inferior blocking. But McGahee, in the opener and yesterday, showed that running inside is not impossible, even with this line.

It continues to puzzle me that under two head coaches, there is this notion that Henry can get outside.  How many times to you come up empty before it sinks in to those calling the plays that its a waste. Perhaps it's symptomatic of a team not having confidence in the interior/inferior blocking.  But McGahee, in the opener and yesterday, showed that running inside is not impossible, even with this line.

65736[/snapback]

Here is a critique with which I will happy agree.

Henry running outside? Everytime you see it, it hurts. Especially against a team that is so fast sideline-to-sideline. At the very least, SPREAD THE FIELD MORE and stop putting a TE in motion (prior to the run) in the same direction as the freakin' run.

SPREAD THE FIELD MORE and stop putting a TE in motion (prior to the run) in the same direction as the freakin' run.

65818[/snapback]

You mean :doh: that when we put a TE in motion :D it means that we're going to run :lol: to that side :lol: and you think other teams have figured this out :lol: ?