In honor of Media Day in Miami

I would ask Peyton Manning to clarify this:

Manning, son of the legendary Archie Manning, is a NFL star with the Indianapolis Colts.  Even before he made that leap in his career, he was a Heisman trophy contender.  While at the University of Tennessee he became the subject of a very serious sexual harassment suit against both him and the University.  A female trainer, after suffering his continual acts of sexual harassment, had enough when Manning exposed his naked buttocks to her and nearly sat on her face. The media remained low key, and Manning was able to settle his case with very little fanfare.

To Bob Sanders I would ask how many Soap On A Ropes he had to use in high school

Abit of hometown (Erie, PA) humor. He went to an all boys Catholic school "Prep" which gets alot of gay jokes for being all male. But its all in good fun. People who go to other schools get to make gay jokes and Prep's sports teams kick their ass across 3 states

To Bob Sanders I would ask how many Soap On A Ropes he had to use in high school

Abit of hometown (Erie, PA) humor. He went to an all boys Catholic school "Prep" which gets alot of gay jokes for being all male. But its all in good fun. People who go to other schools get to make gay jokes and Prep's sports teams kick their ass across 3 states

ahahah ya i go to an all guys school in rochester (Mcquaid) i hear that all the time from our rival AQ