My Meadowlands Story

mrjsbu96

Truly minding my own business, I was given an "open-handed" right slap to the face. I never saw it coming and I returned favor with a right of my own and we ended up about four rows down.

Jets security made us sign statements in the Stadium basement and about a quarter later we were back in our seats and the guy that delivered the B word-punch was ejected.

Hats off to the Jet fans that came to my defense. I got a good punch back in and in most cases security would kick everone out.

Thanks Jet fans that came to my defense.

Guest bluelou
What a punk!  Thats cool you landed a good shot and still were allowed to return to the game.  I wish the outcome of the game was better for us

64432[/snapback]

It's because of Jet's fans at the Meadowlands that I don't attend away games anymore. :doh:

Actually, I think the average jest fan is maturing... I always was careful going to the Bills games there and really loathed the 4PM ones as the 'Nasty Drunken Jet Morons were in full bloom! IDIOTS I TELL YOU!! Absolutely no problems today.......

Maybe it has something to do with them beating us 7 of 8 or so in the Swamps of NJ...... :doh:

Truly minding my own business, I was given an "open-handed" right slap to the face.  I never saw it coming and I returned favor with a right of my own and we ended up about four rows down.

Jets security made us sign statements in the Stadium basement and about a quarter later we were back in our seats and the guy that delivered the B word-punch was ejected.

Hats off to the Jet fans that came to my defense.  I got a good punch back in and in most cases security would kick everone out. 

Thanks Jet fans that came to my defense.

64416[/snapback]

That sucks. I had a few of the usual nitwits around me, but nothing like that. I did see two fights from where I was. One was in sec 338 (or thereabouts); several security guards were there.

I had no problems this year besides the usual Bills Suck chants.......

Last year i had a similiar problem I was minding my own business watching my Bills get crushed then this drunk "Jetard" gets straight up in my face talkin stevestojan(I didnt respond) when he stopped he threw a Hotdog wrapper that hit me right in the eye....I grabbed him by his jersey and pushed him over the jets fans in the row in front of us....Security came broke it up and luckily I had some good mature Jet fans around me, that backed me up and they took him away....

i was there today in section 336 kinda high up and the jets fans treated me allright.just a little friendly teasing back and forth.they actually tried to reassure me by telling me jp is healing fast.even the jet fans couldn't bear to watch drew when the jets were playing rag doll with him.

It's because of Jet's fans at the Meadowlands that I don't attend away games anymore. <_<

64445[/snapback]

I 2nd that....they are punks with a Captial P...they really have a lot to say for a team that has done stevestojan till Namath stepped in Stevestojan and the Colts were paid off to throw Super Bowl III to springboard the merger of the AFC/NFC.

I dont care what the records are, to me losing to the Jets is an utter embarassment.