Marv and Dick: A Year Later

duey

77 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the Bills stand compared to a year ago?

• Definitely heading in the right direction
    • Spinning our wheels
    • Would have been in the same position with someone else
    • Worse off...should have gotten some one else
    • Worse off...should have stuck with TD and MM

I haven't seen too much getting on Marv and Dick, but since its a year to the date of Dick being hired, I figured I'd ask.

And if you're not happy, give your reason and your solution. Thanks.

Edited by duey

I actually liked MM the first year, but got tired of his excuses and trick plays. Give me old and boring everytime. I longed for the days of Levy and company and figured whomever he chose would be fine. Marv doesn't always chose wisely (swizzle stick for example), but most of his coaching choices were pretty good.

I wasn't so sure of Jauron as the season progressed, he made some really stupid calls and his time management was poor. But as the season wore on, he got better and less inept. I figured he was just rusty and hadn't been coaching for sometime. I think he will do just fine, if they can build up their offensive and defensive lines....which now suck, or should I say leak. Very porous and they need a plumber badly. Hopefully, Jauron will kick Mcgahee in the arse or get a big ol tractor and pull his head out. Either way, something needs to be done.

Welcome back MARV, you done good!

I was leary about Marv, I wasn't sure if he was GM material. I was pretty happy with the Jauron pick at the time and after one year I'm pleased to see that I still like the pick for Head Coach. There's one plus for Marv, and his draft turned out to be better than anyone would have guessed at the time. So, I'm pleased where we are right now, we'll see how Marv does this offseason.