October 10th and Football season is over

Thailog80

There's still reason to think they can go 9-3 rest of the way.

If they beat Miami next week, it could be that one mental hurdle to cross. If they lose, it will indeed be a long season.

There's still reason to think they can go 9-3 rest of the way.

If they beat Miami next week, it could be that one mental hurdle to cross.  If they lose, it will indeed be a long season.

64201[/snapback]

You have to be the most optimistic person I've ever come across in my lifetime. I wish I was that optimistic

same s$%^&* different year... 66,67,68,69 70, 71, 72, 73 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03,,, and yes we are F^&&** this year.. WOW I counted so well for so long after so many Blues...... :doh:

Guest BackInDaDay

Now I understand that for most of you, it's all about Ws, but frankly, any fan that can't support this group of players and coaches should take a step back and consider what you're rooting for.

Like the man said, there are still 12 games left on the schedule. They're playing solid, but inconsistent, football, but they play to the final gun. Four losses in, and their effort and tenacity is still evident.

The coaches' direction and the players' desire will soon equate to wins, whether you or I are there to cheer them or not.

Now I understand that for most of you, it's all about Ws, but frankly, any fan that can't support this group of players and coaches should take a step back and consider what you're rooting for. 

Like the man said, there are still 12 games left on the schedule.  They're playing solid, but inconsistent, football, but they play to the final gun.  Four losses in, and their effort and tenacity is still evident. 

The coaches' direction and the players' desire will soon equate to wins, whether you or I are there to cheer them or not.

64259[/snapback]

Can't win if you don't have heart. The great teams like NE and Philly have it. These bums don't.

I can think of two plays from the Pats game that show the difference between a winner and a loser. The Pats had a 1st and 35 after taking 3 consecutive penalties. So what do they do? Bomb it downfield for 45 yards and get the first down. The Bills later in the game had a 3rd and 26 after taking 3 consecutive penalties. They run a draw play for 2 yards. I know, I know they were different situations, but the Bills are just a team lacking in confidence, which translates into the mistake laden football we've been subject to...

Guest BackInDaDay
Can't win if you don't have heart.  The great teams like NE and Philly have it.  These bums don't.

64267[/snapback]

You're confusing play makers with 'heart'.

Every kid that's athletic and talented enough to play this game, at any level, has 'heart'. No sane person would put themselves into the middle of this brand of mayhem without a personal history of success and the confidence that they can succeed as a team.

You're down on them? That's your right, but you shouldn't assume to understand the ingredients that make up great teams. Otherwise you're in the wrong profession.

Should we start a countdown to the 2005 Home Opener already?

This team is a joke.

Jets fans, dont get excited.  Are they playing the Univ of Buffalo next?

64338[/snapback]

Even better. San Fransisco.

Meanwhile, we have losses coming in the next two weeks, than a CHANCE to win a game against AZ.

Meanwhile, we have losses coming in the next two weeks, than a CHANCE to win a game against AZ.

64344[/snapback]

Right now I have to favor Arizona..

There isnt ONE TEAM in this league that is in worse shape right now, argubaly every other team has either more in place or more to look forward to.

Feels like 1984 around here

64344[/snapback]

They MIGHT beat Miami.

OTOH, a loss to Miami increases the chances that this team could be the most disappointing team in Bills' history.

They MIGHT beat Miami.

OTOH, a loss to Miami increases the chances that this team could be the most disappointing team in Bills' history.

64359[/snapback]

Like I said before, this team WILL lose to Miami.

And that just kills me. I don't even get angry any more. I just accept it's going to happen and accept reality. They are a team that can never win because of who they ARE.