Kiper Chat

Rico

I was looking forward to Soccer Okoye, but alas, your link brings up Football Okoye. Still, that cake looks pretty stout. I'll have to live with Wedding Cake Okoye. Besides, the wedding cake looks no worse than Buffalo's uniforms do.

Seriously, though, I'd be happy with Football Okoye Jr at the 12th pick. . He's only 19. NINE FUGGING TEEN! That's alot of football yet to play.

OK, let's not get all hung up about Okoye's age. What is the difference between a 24 year old leaving via FA after playing out a 5 year contract verses a 28 year old leaving after his 5 year contract is up? Nothing. Actually, chances are it will be harder to re-sign the 24 year old.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to Soccer Okoye, but alas, your link brings up Football Okoye. Still, that cake looks pretty stout. I'll have to live with Wedding Cake Okoye. Besides, the wedding cake looks no worse than Buffalo's uniforms do.

Seriously, though, I'd be happy with Football Okoye Jr at the 12th pick. . He's only 19. NINE FUGGING TEEN! That's alot of football yet to play.

enough about crabcake okoye....we need to reschedule our sabres plan. Todd can't do that flyers game so let's have another looksee at what's available on a Feb weekend. If I don't hear from you in a few days I'll know you didn't see this.

At this point I think we need a run stopper DT much more then we need a first round corner (and none of these corners appear to be that great)

If we get teams to stop running all over us then our corners would have a chance to make some plays.......

I agree. However, if Bills can address DL run stoppers in FA, then using draft to get a CB would make sense.

OK, let's not get all hung up about Okoye's age.

Nah, I think I will get all hung up over Okoye's age. He's frikkin 19 for chrissakes. Bye.

enough about crabcake okoye....we need to reschedule our sabres plan. Todd can't do that flyers game so let's have another looksee at what's available on a Feb weekend. If I don't hear from you in a few days I'll know you didn't see this.

Got the message. Another game it shall be.