My Offseason Plan v1.0 - never to be updated

JoeF

1) Spend more time with my wife and children on Sundays

2) Realize that Marv, Coach Jauron, Tom Modrak, Ralph Wilson and the Bills Braintrust make personnel decisions with much greater knowledge of a player's skill, attitude and work ethic than I do

3) Try to add thoughtful discussion to this and other forums for Bills talk regarding these personnel decisions..trying to be realistic that not every move will be with the intent acquiring a player who is or will become an all pro and getting this present/future all pro signed to an under market contract...

I like where this team is going -- it should be fun to watch...

Anyone with me???

2) Realize that Marv, Coach Jauron, Tom Modrak, Ralph Wilson and the Bills Braintrust make personnel decisions with much greater knowledge of a player's skill, attitude and work ethic than I do

3) Try to add thoughtful discussion to this and other forums for Bills talk regarding these personnel decisions..trying to be realistic that not every move will be with the intent acquiring a player who is or will become an all pro and getting this present/future all pro signed to an under market contract...

Anyone with me???

If I may quote Homer Simpson "BOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

Yes very boring- also I can think of many moves the fans were way ahead of the coaches and GMs.

I can also think of 5 times more moves where the prevelant speculation had the move/acquisition hailed as the best thing since sliced bread or the worst move since Custer's strategic war plan that turned out to be the opposite. I guess I would just rather let the team make the moves and react rather than talk about acquiring this or that draft choice or this or that free agent and hear about how great they are--when 80% of the people posting the crap don't know sh--...no disrespect -- just personal preference.

Anyone with me???

Doesn't v1.0 imply a v2.0?

Anyway, the only thing I will be looking at this offseason is to see if the Bills spend money in the pursuit of free agency, because that directly reflects whether I will buy a season ticket or not.

Doesn't v1.0 imply a v2.0?

Anyway, the only thing I will be looking at this offseason is to see if the Bills spend money in the pursuit of free agency, because that directly reflects whether I will buy a season ticket or not.

Microsoft philosophy--keep the capability the same--keep the same flaws--just slap a different number on it if I re-issue the product..