Video of the day in Portland, OR

GoodBye

Anthony Bourdain was in Portland in last nights episode of No Reservations. It makes Portland to be a town of foodies and freaks. Chuck Palahniuk(Author of Fight Club) showed him around. They went to Voodoo donuts and had a peanut butter and bacon donut. They also went to a Black Velvet Painting museum. Looks like a fun town

'Bumper cars' :cry: Click on the video link.

Humans are such a bizarre species. Driver after driver decided that they were the one who could navigate that hill (I'm assuming it was a hill since cars don't generally slide sideways for that distance) and all they did was create more of a mess. Course if I was in Portland...I would do as the Portlandians do...

Anthony Bourdain was in Portland in last nights episode of No Reservations. It makes Portland to be a town of foodies and freaks. Chuck Palahniuk(Author of Fight Club) showed him around. They went to Voodoo donuts and had a peanut butter and bacon donut. They also went to a Black Velvet Painting museum. Looks like a fun town

You know, I have never heard of that show until now. Hopefully they'll do a re-run of that show so I can see it. Sounds interesting. :blush:

Yes, Portland is proud to be weird. ;)

Humans are such a bizarre species. Driver after driver decided that they were the one who could navigate that hill (I'm assuming it was a hill since cars don't generally slide sideways for that distance) and all they did was create more of a mess. Course if I was in Portland...I would do as the Portlandians do...

Yeah, we don't get very much snow so I don't see why they don't just stay home for the day. It usually melts in a day anyway. Just enjoy your day off! I did! ;)

;) Funny stuff....if there was ever a time to get away with a hit and run, that would be it. I'd love to know what exactly that yahoo was thinking after his fifth accident in 20 seconds...."ok, I got it now, just a little more gas....BOOM....dang! how'd that happen!?!?"

;) Funny stuff....if there was ever a time to get away with a hit and run, that would be it. I'd love to know what exactly that yahoo was thinking after his fifth accident in 20 seconds...."ok, I got it now, just a little more gas....BOOM....dang! how'd that happen!?!?"

:blush: Oh good, I wasn't the only one that found it a little funny. I felt bad for the guy though.

That was a good episode. I really liked the part where he went into the underground. Also, I was dying for a Voodoo doughnut.