Looks like no end in sight for the Patriots.

Tipster19

Yeah it sucks that the Patriots are so well run right now, but every great team falls. Also, I think that the Bills goal is to win the championship. They just have to knock of a great team earlier than some on their way to it.

And I hope that happens by somehow Belichek going to the Giants sometime soon.....

Looking at drafthistory.com (which I am happy to see has a link to TBD), I think that part of the reason that the Pats are doing so well is because since 1993, they have an extremely high success rate wrt their early draft picks. They also had a few picks that one would consider "steals," such as Samuel in round 4, Troy Brown in round 8, Curtis Martin in Round 3, and of course friggin Brady in round 6.

They did fairly well with free agents too, but a case could be made that the Bills did better wrt UFAs.

Throw Brady, Parcells and Bellichick into the mix and it would be pretty hard NOT to do well. ;)

And their "high motor" OL...

New England is smart. It seems they always get something for their unhappy holdout types. They got our first for Bledsoe, a masterful move on their part. It seems that each year they have plenty of extra picks. Why on earth we promised Nate Clements free agency is beyond me. We could have gotten at least an extra first. At least Donahoe got us an extra pick for Peerless. I would be really surprised if the Pats let Samuel get away for nothing in return. He will either be re-signed, tagged, or tagged and traded.

First, they're going to be good as long as Brady is playing. Second, teams seem to want to fork over first day draft picks for their holdouts who aren't all that good (Bills are included in that).

With that though they were very very lucky to beat the Chargers last week, but they say its better to be lucky than good. If I had to pick a team to win it all it would be the Pats. How can you really bet against them?

They get the 24th overall pick from the Seahawks for Deion Branch and then they have their own pick which is anywheres from 28-31. Hate to say it but theytruly are one solid organization. The kicker is they will probably trade one of them for multiple picks and really make me want to throw up. Well not all is lost, the Fish should be flopping all over the place next year.

They manage their team like i manage my madden franchise, trade all the overrated big money guys for 1st round picks, and have multiple rd 1&2 picks every year! If only ralph wilson knew how to play madden