When does the JP countdown start?

webtoe

Uh, buffalo mike? you're wrong there.

Bledsoe REALLY fugged that up.

You DON"T take a sack in that situation. Rewind the tape. If he just shuffled to his right one yard, he'd have had all the time he needed. Do you think Pennington or Brady would have taken that sack? NO, because they understand critical football situations.

Bledsoe has pathetic pocket awareness. He doesn't check more than 2 receivers on any given play, because it takes him too long to process information.

He has a great arm and a bad head.

But in the end, the defensive playcalling lost this game. It was pathetic.

That's ridiculous. Although I consider Randy Cross a pompous ass, he went out of his way to continue to praise our quarterback. He probablyknows a little more than you...

64058[/snapback]

You think he watches Bledsoe play 16 times a season?

You think he watches Bledsoe play 16 times a season?

64063[/snapback]

No...and my assumption may be incorrect, but I believe most of the commentators do extensive tape research of prior games. Even if he does. I am not saying his opinion is right... just that I consider him to be an astute commentator (still pompous, however).

You must be watching a different game, when he turned to elude the sack there was another guy at his feet to trip him up already.

the reason we lost this game was because of our WEAK defense. They can't stop anybody when it counts.

Uh, buffalo mike? you're wrong there.

Bledsoe REALLY fugged that up.

You DON"T take a sack in that situation. Rewind the tape. If he just shuffled to his right one yard, he'd have had all the time he needed. Do you think Pennington or Brady would have taken that sack? NO, because they understand critical football situations.

Bledsoe has pathetic pocket awareness. He doesn't check more than 2 receivers on any given play, because it takes him too long to process information.

He has a great arm and a bad head.

But in the end, the defensive playcalling lost this game. It was pathetic.

64061[/snapback]