Media continues fellating Pats....

Boatdrinks

Does it ever occur to you that instead of luck, its that these guys are so well coached and such aware players that they FORCE these mistakes?

Troy Brown has an amazing field presence and instinctively knew not to give up on that play a la Plaxico Burress vs the Titans. Sometimes the best luck is the luck you create.

Except, of course, nothing that the Patriots did forced Marlon McCree to do something that is told to you on day one, practice one, when you are EIGHT YEARS OLD! Unless, of course, you actually believe that the Patriots are so good, and demoralize their opponent so much, that they actually force teams into forgetting the basic tenets of the game. Troy Brown should never ever ever ever ever ever have been in a position to strip the ball on that play. The defensive player is supposed to just knock the ball down 1000 out of 1000 times on that play. Intercepting that ball is actually a BAD play. he would actually been better off trying to bite the ball than trying to catch it.

Those are my thoughts too. The fumble after the int was a stroke of luck that graces NE more often than anybody else. But they still needed a sick parlay of plays to win the game in regulation after that play: a TD, 2pointer, 3&out defensive stop, and FG drive...not many teams get that done.

Exactly my point. They did not get the 3and out defensive stop. Samuel was clearly holding on the 3rd down play, yet no flag was thrown. The Pats do not win in all likelihood without this "assist" from the officials. This was not a mirage. A very unbiased announcer, Dick Enberg (who's broadcast I had on the radio because I could not stand to listen to Nantz and Simms) caught it as well. After the play he said "usually holding the jersey like that would be an automatic penalty, but not today". Some media types see the bias as well as fans.

i dont expect much from the media and nothing they do really surprises or affects me.

what i cant understand is why so many "Bills fans" are now swinging from the same jock?!?!?!

thats just plain unacceptable.

It's like people having sex with monkies.