Anthony Hargrove

This man is thirsty for blood.

Of all the players on this team, I think he absolutely loves being here.

Not ONCE have I seen the man not jumping, he looks like he's on crack. A DE that is a spiker on Kickoffs?

He's the reason why I think we're OK on D-line from a Dend perspective. If Kelsay goes? We have the Hargrove/Denney tandem instead, which I think would work wonders.

Next years MVP?

Anthony Hargrove.

This man is thirsty for blood.

Of all the players on this team, I think he absolutely loves being here.

Not ONCE have I seen the man not jumping, he looks like he's on crack. A DE that is a spiker on Kickoffs?

He's the reason why I think we're OK on D-line from a Dend perspective. If Kelsay goes? We have the Hargrove/Denney tandem instead, which I think would work wonders.

Next years MVP?

Anthony Hargrove.

Hargrove is a keeper, but he's not a natural pass rusher. There is a tendency to project and overestimate players in the offseason. Hargrove is OK, but Kelsay is a better player. We've been lucky to have health at those DE positions. Even if they re-sign Kelsay I could see them drafting another DE in round one if he were the best player available. Playing in cover 2 the front 4 and the pass rush they generate is the key, I wouldn't like seeing them go into next season with a top 3 of Schobel, Denney and Hargrove. Not enough heat.

Hargrove should provide some depth at DE and was valuable as a pass rushing DT this year but if Kelsey is not brought back I'd like to add another quality pass rusher. We avoided injuries at DE this year but if Schobel went down we might have the worst pass rush in the entire league.

This defense depends on the d-line getting pressure on the qb and does not blitz LB's as often as I would like. Maybe that will change next year with the addition of a new LB but this draft is deep at DE and I wouldn't be upset to see a new stud pass rusher in camp next year.