What the hell is Skip Bayless?

stevestojan

For a while I was pretty sure he was human, but after further consideration I realized no human face has even been distorted that way. I'm starting to think he's part lizard....

Whenever he speaks - especially when arguing a point - his otherwise human looking face turns into something out of a video game.

Thoughts?

For a while I was pretty sure he was human, but after further consideration I realized no human face has even been distorted that way. I'm starting to think he's part lizard....

Whenever he speaks - especially when arguing a point - his otherwise human looking face turns into something out of a video game.

Thoughts?

Thoughts...

-Skip Bayless is a freaking tool. I guess ESPN will hire anyone.

-Skip Bayless had plastic surgery before signing up for that garbage Cold Pizza show.

-SKip Bayless is a freaking tool.

i think he made his fame writing for the Dallas Morning News about the Cowboys during their early 90's run.

however i concur he is a tool. one of those nit wits that tries to create controversy by saying outrageous things that have no validity.

What the hell is Skip Bayless?

Some jackass on ESPN. Reason #42313 why I no longer watch ESPN

I only watch ESPN for the games themselves and then the only viewing I do of that station is if I do not have control of the remote and someone puts it on.

Unfortunately though, you can tell several posters here worship the ground ESPN walks on and formulates most of their opinions on what some of these idiots say.