Lookin' like Adrian Peterson is going pro

bobblehead

He will be long gone before Buffalo picks, if Buffalo would even pick a RB with the #1.

per ESPN this morning. i'd post the link, but I'm a dumbass.

With the injuries he has had, not risking another year in college is a good move. I just hope he goes somewhere with a good line.

The more good players enter the draft (regardless of position), the better for the Bills -- that means that it is more likely we will get good value at No. 12.

Sounds good to me. Getting the players we need to drop a little further down.

I mean, Peterson would be great, but let's be real here. He's gone by 10 at the very, very latest.

Pending combine results, a lot is going to change between now and the draft. Remember Cutler last year flew up the ranks of QB quickly and Whitner ascended into the top 10 and other prospects (CB Jimmy Williams, LT Winston Justice) for whatever reasons. Teams may be scared to select a RB who is injury prone in the top 10. I think he is the best RB in this draft and in an entire league of his own compared to Marshawn Lynch.

I think you take the BPA at the #12 spot (except QB and if a great QB is there, trade the pick to a team that needs a QB) even if it is a RB.

Picking Peterson at #12 even if he does drop would be silly. What team would drop a young franchise back with several years ahead of him by drafting of an injury-prone, yet possibly phenominal runningback? Oh wait... The Bills did the same thing when they got WM in the first place. :flirt:

Picking Peterson at #12 even if he does drop would be silly. What team would drop a young franchise back with several years ahead of him by drafting of an injury-prone, yet possibly phenominal runningback? Oh wait... The Bills did the same thing when they got WM in the first place. :flirt:

I really want to agree with you on this, and until recently, I would have. But Willis either does not now, or soon will not want to be here, and his douche-bag-ometer just redlined, so I think that line of thinking just took a turn south.

Besides, the whole point is that Adrian Peterson makes the draft line ahead of Buffalo's 12 pick a little longer, so yay!