Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I remember that speech by Hitler saying he would invade the Soviet Union even if they had nukes. Don't you morons ever get tired of using the Hitler example for everything? Especially where it doesn't make any sense at all?

you mean like this:

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/Zi...s_Jew_devil.jpg

or this:

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/9-...tag_banner2.jpg

ot this:

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/118-1853_IMG.JPG

If so, I would agree with you, eh?

Yup, I remember that speech by Hitler saying he would invade the Soviet Union even if they had nukes. Don't you morons ever get tired of using the Hitler example for everything? Especially where it doesn't make any sense at all?

Uh, WTF are you talking about?

Ahmedinijad is a nutjob in the mold of Hitler, Pol Pot and Mao.

I'm not surprised you missed my point. You clowns say he is suicidal, I say that's stupid. My point is that Hitler would not have attacked the USSR is he knew they had nukes. So ok, Ahmedinijad maybe like Hitler, but he doesn't have the resources, power or wearwithal at all to even try and take out Israel. And Pol Pot and Mao, too? They killed millions, has Ahmedinijad done that? Please provide proof of this, which of course you can't

I'm not surprised you missed my point. You clowns say he is suicidal, I say that's stupid. My point is that Hitler would not have attacked the USSR is he knew they had nukes. So ok, Ahmedinijad maybe like Hitler, but he doesn't have the resources, power or wearwithal at all to even try and take out Israel. And Pol Pot and Mao, too? They killed millions, has Ahmedinijad done that? Please provide proof of this, which of course you can't

Uh, he would only need one nuke to do it. Israel is smaller than Rhode Island.

Hey check it out, the President of Iran has a fan site:

http://www.judicial-inc.biz/Toben_Iran_Holocaust.htm

Good Times.......

Uh, he would only need one nuke to do it. Israel is smaller than Rhode Island.

Hey check it out, the President of Iran has a fan site:

http://www.judicial-inc.biz/Toben_Iran_Holocaust.htm

Good Times.......

Uh, and the President of Iran would die trying to destroy Israel, so there is a deterent. If you believe the Iranian leadership is bent on suicide then I can't argue with you. But at least post a site that says something about the mullahs saying they want to die. Israel can defend itself. Let's just hope they don't plundge the world into an economic nightmare by attacking Iran

Ahmedinijad is not in charge of Iran, the mullahs are. Look beyond the rhetoric (mainly for domestic consumption) and you'll find that Iran's actions are usually quite pragmatic. When was the last time Iran attempted to invade another nation? There is little evidence that they are suicidal.

Uh, and the President of Iran would die trying to destroy Israel, so there is a deterent. If you believe the Iranian leadership is bent on suicide then I can't argue with you. But at least post a site that says something about the mullahs saying they want to die. Israel can defend itself. Let's just hope they don't plundge the world into an economic nightmare by attacking Iran

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...14/ixworld.html

In November, the country was startled by a video showing Mr Ahmadinejad telling a cleric that he had felt the hand of God entrancing world leaders as he delivered a speech to the UN General Assembly last September.

When an aircraft crashed in Teheran last month, killing 108 people, Mr Ahmadinejad promised an investigation. But he also thanked the dead, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow."

The most remarkable aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's piety is his devotion to the Hidden Imam, the Messiah-like figure of Shia Islam, and the president's belief that his government must prepare the country for his return.

All streams of Islam believe in a divine saviour, known as the Mahdi, who will appear at the End of Days. A common rumour - denied by the government but widely believed - is that Mr Ahmadinejad and his cabinet have signed a "contract" pledging themselves to work for the return of the Mahdi and sent it to Jamkaran.

Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect believes this will be Mohammed ibn Hasan, regarded as the 12th Imam, or righteous descendant of the Prophet Mohammad.

He is said to have gone into "occlusion" in the ninth century, at the age of five. His return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed. After a cataclysmic confrontation with evil and darkness, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

Ahmedinijad is not in charge of Iran, the mullahs are. Look beyond the rhetoric (mainly for domestic consumption) and you'll find that Iran's actions are usually quite pragmatic. When was the last time Iran attempted to invade another nation? There is little evidence that they are suicidal.

Who do you think are supplying the terrorists in Iraq? :flirt:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070111/pl_af...cs_070111150615

US sees signs financial sanctions against Iran are biting

by David Millikin Thu Jan 11, 10:06 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Weary of the drawn-out diplomatic battle to rein in

Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program, Washington welcomed signs that unilateral US measures designed to squeeze Tehran financially are starting to bear fruit.

The latest move came Tuesday when the US

Treasury Department blacklisted Iran's fifth largest bank, Bank Sepah, for allegedly helping finance the country's illicit weapons programs.

The move bars the state-owned bank from carrying out transactions in US dollars -- a step which has wide implications in an interlocking global financial system heavily dependent on the US currency.

The impact swiftly spread to Europe, where Germany's second biggest bank, Commerzbank, announced Wednesday that it would stop handling dollar transactions for Iranian clients, though it would continue dealings in euros.

US officials said other international banks and businesses were also reassessing the wisdom of doing business with Iran, which was slapped with limited UN sanctions last month for refusing demands to suspend its nuclear enrichment program -- a possible step towards development of atomic weapons.

"Some financial institutions and other organizations are making a pretty dry-eyed assessment as to whether now is the right moment for them to be involved with" Iran, said State Department deputy spokesman Tom Casey.

"And if Iran continues down this path, then there may be further measures that will be taken against them," he told reporters Wednesday.

The UN sanctions were unanimously adopted by the Security Council, but only after months of difficult negotiations in which Russia and China -- both key economic partners of Iran -- succeeded in greatly watering down the measures.

The final sanctions package banned sales to Iran of materials and technology that could contribute to its nuclear and missile programs and froze the assets of 10 Iranian firms and 12 individuals linked to those sectors.

But it stopped short of more sweeping steps sought by Washington to isolate Iran.

Casey said this week's action against Bank Sepah fell under the terms of the UN resolution, but so far US allies in Europe, Asia and the Gulf have viewed the resolution more narrowly and not followed suit with similar financial restrictions.

Frustrated with the laborious pace of UN negotiations and the world body's uneven record in implementing sanctions, Washington already took action in September against another Iranian bank, Saderat, citing its alleged support for terrorism.

At the same time, senior US officials led by Secretary of State

Condoleezza Rice and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson were pressing allies to take financial action against Iranian firms allegedly involved in illicit activities.

"Over the past several months we have been sharing information with our foreign counterparts and key executives in the private sector about these deceptive practices and discussing how best to safeguard the international financial system against them," Treasury Undersecretary Stuart Levey said.

Underlying the message, was a tacit warning that foreign banks and companies could eventually lose access to the US financial system if found to be dealing with Iranian interests linked to terrorism or weapons proliferation.

Such leverage effectively extends the reach of the US measures against Iran into other countries which may not otherwise have chosen to take such action -- as witnessed by the decisions of several major foreign banks to restrict or cut off business with Tehran in recent months, officials said.

Similar US steps against a Macau bank accused of money-laundering and circulating counterfeit US currency on behalf of

North Korea had the same kind of knock-on effect and was credited with helping entice Pyongyang back into nuclear disarmament negotiations late last year.

There have also been some signs that the pressure is beginning to fuel unease in Iran with the hardline regime of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Two conservative newspapers ran editorials Wednesday complaining that Ahmadinejad's unyielding and confrontational approach had led to the UN sanctions.

"I don't think the Iranian people think that being isolated from the rest of the world, being further cut off and being under sanctions is something they want to see happen," remarked the State Department's Casey.

The real reason monkey boy is shipping more troops to Iraq. Get ready for WWIII. Its the New World Order.

Yep, if there is WWIII, it will all be Bush's fault.

Muslim terrorists and thugs won't be a part of it at all.

Nope, they love peace and every one who is different from them

And Shiites and Sunnis are killing each other now in Iraq. Iran is al-Quida's enemy. The Iranians are supporting the Shiite militias that are basically part of the government we are funding and American boys are dying to protect.

It's foreigners who are doing most of the killing of Iraqis and Americans. Iran Al Quida's enemy? :pirate:

Iran and Syria are supplying the terrorists in Iraq and Hisbollah in Lebanon.

Didn't you read articles that said Osama may have been in Iran?

Probably not, it wasn't on moveon.org.

It's foreigners who are doing most of the killing of Iraqis and Americans. Iran Al Quida's enemy? :pirate:

Iran and Syria are supplying the terrorists in Iraq and Hisbollah in Lebanon.

Didn't you read articles that said Osama may have been in Iran?

Probably not, it wasn't on moveon.org.

What an ignorant post. Ya, and Saddam may have done 9-11, as per VP Cheney. I may marry Jessica Simpson, too. You might be smart one day, but I doubt it -_-