Lynch or Jarrett

YOOOOOO

and I know the Bills need DLINE&OLINE HELP the most.....

but if one of these kids fall to #12....There's no way you can pass them up IMO....

Lynch is a beast, the exact kinda back we need, a between the tackles bruiser who has the agility and speed to break it.....

and Jarret would be a monster #2 next to Evans....

I would find it hard for Buffalo to pass up either of these guys if they fell to #12.....

and I know the Bills need DLINE&OLINE HELP the most.....

but if one of these kids fall to #12....There's no way you can pass them up IMO....

Lynch is a beast, the exact kinda back we need, a between the tackles bruiser who has the agility and speed to break it.....

and Jarret would be a monster #2 next to Evans....

I would find it hard for Buffalo to pass up either of these guys if they fell to #12.....

I see Tom Donahoe is posting on here now

a RB or WR in the first, are you kidding me?

good RB's and WR's can be had after the first round...a stud lineman on either side of the ball is what this team needs first

It's gotta be a wide body that we grab at #12. How good would Tommie Harris or Jordan Gross have looked in a Buffalo Bills uniform? The offensive skill positions look attractive, but if we had stud lines on both sides of the ball it makes the skill positions much more effective.

Lynch is going to be a great back....you cant let great backs go if they fall in your lap....having said that i think he goes top 10 anyways.....

What makes you think he's gonna be great?

He plays for a great offensive line in a passing conference, thus teams don't usually stack up their line for the run.

In Cal's bowl game, both of their running backs ran for over a 100 yards. That would get me worried. I wouldn't want Lynch to be honest. I'd love to have Jarrett in Buffalo in my dream world, but seriously, Patrick Willis is who i hope we get. If not him, another defensive player.

I like Marshawn Lynch a lot and think he's gonna be a good back but initially he wont, unless he's used primarily as a 3rd down back, or falls later in the draft to a team with other talent around him he'll suffeer mostly because of his running style. He runs far too to upright which will cause problems at the next level.

RB is not a pressing need but it IS a need.

There are only a few RBs than can handle the entire load by themselves... Willis is not one of them. Put a Maroney/D'Angelo Williams type back will alongside Willis watch the team's record improve dramatically.

More pressing concerns than WR.

No need to draft a RB yet. If Willis leaves after next season, we can draft one then.

There are only a few RBs than can handle the entire load by themselves... Willis is not one of them. Put a Maroney/D'Angelo Williams type back will alongside Willis watch the team's record improve dramatically.

A Maroney/Williams type back means a first rounder.

Too many holes elsewhere to do that.

No RB this year, just use Anthony Thomas, then draft a RB high next year after Willis leaves.

Hopefully Willis will have an outstanding contract year. Gotta get the bling bling.

Lynch is going to be a great back....you cant let great backs go if they fall in your lap....having said that i think he goes top 10 anyways.....

Sure you can. See WM drafted in first round. How much has he helped the running game?

Perhaps a Norwood type back in the 3rd. Quality backs can be found throughout the first day. I don't care where they find him, but I think they should find him this year.

A Maroney/Williams type back means a first rounder.

Too many holes elsewhere to do that.

No RB this year, just use Anthony Thomas, then draft a RB high next year after Willis leaves.

Hopefully Willis will have an outstanding contract year. Gotta get the bling bling.

I doubt that. We're not the Pats and we have too many other needs. Thinking of drafting a first round RB this year is crazy.

Perhaps a Norwood type back in the 3rd. Quality backs can be found throughout the first day. I don't care where they find him, but I think they should find him this year.

Why should they find him this year instead of just using Anthony Thomas?

I would rather they use a 1st rounder next year to get a stud RB to replace Willis altogether.

Sure a 3rd-rounder might outplay A-train and be a better backup, but then we're left with finding a stud next year anyway. Unless we somehow find a 3rd-rounder that can be the starter next year as well.

Some projections have lynch going in the 20s, but do feel he will go higher in the draft. I think you consider him if you can trade for him late or the A-train goes elsewhere. If we do get him, the Ralph guys better not leave the keys in the injury cart.

Plenty of starting caliber running backs have been drafted in rounds 2-4 (heck we even found Henry in the 2nd!). If we can find one, that would be a huge bonus. If Willis were to leave, his successor has 1 full year in the system. If he doesn't leave, we have a very good 2-headed backfield. Obviously, I would only endorse this strategy if Marv & Co see what they think is a future NFL starter.

Why should they find him this year instead of just using Anthony Thomas?

I would rather they use a 1st rounder next year to get a stud RB to replace Willis altogether.

Sure a 3rd-rounder might outplay A-train and be a better backup, but then we're left with finding a stud next year anyway. Unless we somehow find a 3rd-rounder that can be the starter next year as well.

Plenty of starting caliber running backs have been drafted in rounds 2-4 (heck we even found Henry in the 2nd!). If we can find one, that would be a huge bonus. If Willis were to leave, his successor has 1 full year in the system. If he doesn't leave, we have a very good 2-headed backfield. Obviously, I would only endorse this strategy if Marv & Co see what they think is a future NFL starter.

Exactly. I hate we did not trade down in the first with Denver and taken our chances that McCargi woul be there in the 2nd (or pick) then we might have been abl to grad Jones-Drew in the 2nd. I loved that guy and think that if he stays healthy he will be better than Tiki Barber. Guy is gonna be huge. Tough, fast and great moves plus character and good pass receiver!