Brittany collapses at New Years party

/dev/null

Afterwards, she returned to her VIP table, where she sat with Jesse Metcalfe, Shannon Elizabeth and her dancers, among 20 other friends. Markedly absent, however, was her most recent hook-up, Arizona Cardinals football player Matt Leinart.

Poor Matty boy...Didn't he see the pictures of her hoo-hoo in the paper?

Poor Brittney, now they are saying she didn't pass out, she was exhausted and fell asleep. Poor, poor Britney, having to put in those long working hours of partying and public appearances, and telling the Nannies to keep watching the kids while she lives the Hollywood lifestyle. Maybe she needs a vacation or just some time to unwind from her hectic work schedule

I just read that Britney gave an interview a few hours prior to passing out and said her New Years resolution was to "take better care of herself."

1. She's off to a great start. :thumbsup:

2. Does she even remember that she has kids?

I'm not looking forward to getting older but one of the great things about being alive 10 years from now will be seeing what happens to these idiots like Britney and Paris. Watching them completely tear their bodies apart getting plastic surgery in an attempt to stay young is going to be amazing. We're already getting a sneak peak with Tara Reid.

I just read that Britney gave an interview a few hours prior to passing out and said her New Years resolution was to "take better care of herself."

1. She's off to a great start. :thumbsup:

2. Does she even remember that she has kids?

I'm not looking forward to getting older but one of the great things about being alive 10 years from now will be seeing what happens to these idiots like Britney and Paris. Watching them completely tear their bodies apart getting plastic surgery in an attempt to stay young is going to be amazing. We're already getting a sneak peak with Tara Reid.

Theres also now rumors of rehab for her

Ah yes, Rehab, the easy out for all celebrity problems.

Agreed, but let's hope your girl there doesn't do the same thing.