Lindell reportedly re-signed

Why is everyone so excited. I would like a kicker who is ready to go on the field and try to win the game for his team, regardless if he is three yards out of his comfort zone. He should have looked at the coaches on sunday and said "hell yeah I can make it, put me in." Instead he was indecisive and the team lost. He also missed a game winner at Indy. So I am a little disapointed that he would be held in such high regard.

It wasn't exactly a do or die. They were faced with a 4th and 5 on a day where they averaged 6 yards a play, and they would've had plenty of time had they made it.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding indecisive since they had already decided before the game that they would not kick for an FG if the wind remained as it did unless the ball was marked 3 yards further in. I think he would have been indecisive if he had advocated that the team reverse its earlier decision and instead do something else.

They decided and he and the team did not waffle and reverse that decision

I have to disagree with you here. It seemed like the play was called at the last minute, the play barely got off, and the play that was called sucked. These are signs that the Bills weren't sure what they were going to do and weren't prepared.

I have to disagree with you here. It seemed like the play was called at the last minute, the play barely got off, and the play that was called sucked. These are signs that the Bills weren't sure what they were going to do and weren't prepared.

Exactly... I have been saying this all along... It was actually a WORSE situation to be than "staying the course" with the FG unit trotting out.

Now if the O trotted out first then they changed to a FG try... I would be equally as upset...

Always stick to your first instincts in this case... Heck JP got the play off with :01 left... Just imagine if he didn't?... Now it is 4 and 10... Which in hindsight may have been the right thing to do... And regroup...